Here?

"Hey baby wake up? We're here." McNasty's voice was soothing to wake up to. I peeled the blanket back and looked at the house.

It was big.

Three floors high and it looked amazing with the sleek modern design.

A house like this would cost thousands for the night. These guys really shouldn't have me here. I live in a shitty apartment where my neighbor has been swatted at least twice.

"Someone should film a rap video here cause I got the perfect outfit" I joked think about the booty shorts and underboob crop top. "Whatever outfit your thinking I hope to see before the conventions over. Are you doing cosplay?" McNasty asked turning off the engine.

"Of fucking course. Free promo for my channel. They'll be like who's that sexy girl with the maid outfit and cat ears." I grinned rubbing the sleep from my eyes. McNasty's hand clasped mine and I gazed into his eyes. He looked so serious. "Can I be the first to see that outfit?" He asked. "For you Daddy, anything" I smiled before opening my door and escaping into the mid-day heat.

"That girl is gonna kill me" I heard him mutter as I walked towards the door. "Are you coming or are you gonna sit still and look pretty. I mean I don't mind the view but I'm excited to meet all my sugar daddies." I called as he took his time exiting the car.

"If you call McDonalds spoiling wait until later." He said standing beside me and typing a pin into the keypad lock. "Spoil me and I'll have to start wearing shirts that cover my tits" I threatened and McNasty raised his hands in surrender opening the door.

"HEY FUCKERS IM HERE!" McNasty yelled into the house and I expected a flurry of people to pound down the steps. "IS THAT BIG MAC BOX BOY?" I heard a voice yell in response. It was one I didn't hear often so not theDooo or Grizzy but still somewhat familiar.

He bounded down the stairs towards us his short brunette locks strands shaking into place. "Are all your friends pretty boys because I'm gonna have to raise my flirt meter?" I asked.

"(Y/N) this is Blarg one of the goons." McNasty introduced slipping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi I'm big tit gamer number 420. Most people just call me (Y/N) but you can call me anytime love" I grinned Blarg started laughing hysterically.

"Oh I like her already. I'm pussy destroyer 69 but you can call me Blarg." Blarg replied with a giggle. "To be tested" I smiled.

"Where's the other fuckers at Blarg?" McNasty questioned as Blarg led us to the dining room. "Well they took flights. Should be getting there in an hour." Blarg replied. "I'll go get them. It makes no sense for them to get an Uber if I got a car." McNasty shrugged.

"I guess that leaves me and (y/n) to go on a food run. I'll text the group chat and find out what the boys want" Blarg said pulling out his phone. "You good with that princess" McNasty smiled. "Definitely" I replied fixing my hair out my face.

"Alright then. See you guys. I gotta beat the traffic to the airport" McNasty said giving me a hug and ruffling my hair. "Want anything?" Blarg asked McNasty. His gazed turned to my face raking over my body. He wet his lip before biting his lip. "Naw I think I'm good" he replied. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before twirling his keys around  in his fingers.

McNasty quickly walked out. That was cute I'll admit. "You ready to roll out too?" Blarg asked. "Yeah. Just let me use the bathroom real quick" I hummed ruffling my hair a bit. He nodded grabbing his keys.

I quickly did my business before running outside to the car where Blarg was waiting. "Ready to go" he asked swinging his key in between his fingers. "The question is are you ready baby?" I smirked opening the car door and slipping in. "I see why the boys really like you" Blarg smiled turning the keys.

He quickly pulled onto the road merging with traffic so easily. Black painted nails tapped against the steering wheels. "Penny for your thoughts" I asked as his nails froze. "How's you—" "It's one of my nervous quirks too." I smiled sweetly.

"Well I was kinda wondering if you were dating one of the guys" he sputtered.

"Gosh so forward" I teased before going to pick my nails.

"No, I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm sorry if I came off to strong to you guys. You know the trauma and shit from being a woman on the internet. You either let that shit take you down or you make something fun of it." I hummed.

I knew I had a very forward personality but it's the only way I can keep attention.

"No, don't worry your not going too far with anything? Just be yourself." He replied letting one hand leave the wheel to quickly rub the back of my hand as he pulled me into the parking lot. "Last time I heard that I woke up the next morning naked and blocked. So~" I trailed with a frown as he parked. I gazed at his fist clenching around the steering wheel.

"Did you get the list from the boys?" I asked changing topics. "Yeah, it's not much. They really are in a hurry to meet you" he replied opening his door. "I hope there's a lot of alcohol choices cause I wanna be hungover at some point during this trip."

It's been a month already huh? I see you guys commenting and spam voting. I just gotta say no links please! If you see one please don't click. Also get ready for next chapter cause there's no more delaying their meet up. See you guys when I decide to update next.