Irish Pop-Tarts

This time when McNasty left I wasn't as sad. I mean I did try to bribe him to stay but he had promised his mom to go do something. I mean his loss but now I sat in my room with clothes scattered cross my bed in disarray.

I picked up a maid dress. It was short and barely covered my ass. Frilled gently at the collar connected by strips of fabric to hold it tight to my breast. I nodded before folding it gently and placing it inside the suitcase along with a pair of cat ears. My music stopped for a second as my phone lit up. I swiped accept before putting it in between my shoulder blades.

"What's up?" I asked continuing to fold outfits I wanted. "Hi (y/n)" her voice was cheerful as she spoke. "Hey sexy" I answered with just as much cheer. "I'm live by the way." Her Irish accent jumbled out. "That's fine Minx. How was your day?" I asked putting more clothes in the suitcase. "I've been fine besides these fuckers in chat. What are you doing? I hear so much movement." She yelled. "I was thinking it was finally time for me to go to twitch con."

It was rare for Minx to be silent, but she was quiet for a minute. "So, I'll finally get to meet you." Her voice was soft. We have been friends for two years. "Yeah. It's time I finally meet everyone face to face. I mean I still owe you that birthday drink." I smiled. My real-life friends were shit but my online friends always made my day bright. "Stop your literally going to make me cry" Minx said.

"Should we do a matching outfit?" I asked. "No, we should swap clothes so I can bring it home with me." She hummed. "That works."

"One of your main simps are in my chat. Don't they know that we're getting married?" I closed my suitcase. "One of my simps? Usually I'm the one simping." "It's the Dooo. Whatever the fuck name that is." Her Irish accent thick. "Give me a sec. I'm gonna hop on the pc now that I'm done." I hummed sitting on my gaming chair.

"Your shitty phone quality was cute though" Minx whined. "No it isn't. Everyone needs to experience my sexy voice in 4K. I'm big daddy and baby." I grinned logging on. First I opened minx's stream on a separate tab muting it. I still had to show my support. Then I called her on discord. She answered immediately and I hung up my phone.

"Why'd you hang up on me?" Minx asked. "Because you deserve my high quality voice, not low grade phone microphone. By the way what did you originally call for?" I smiled. "Oh- fucks sake! What was it again?" I burst into laughter. "Oh yeah! We're trying to find out the best flavor of pop-tarts. What's your favorite?"

"I think It would be (favorite pop-tart) but I think you need to rethink your life if you like the ones without frosting. Absolutely disgusting." I giggled. "Valid." Minx nodded in approval. My discord pinged. "Well, now I'm so excited. I literally get to meet you the day after tomorrow. Are you gonna have a panel?" Minx asked. "I've been added to the girls panel and a little one on my own." "I'm just so fucking excited. I gotta continue stream but text you later." Minx smiled. "Later"

Minx disconnected from call and I checked my dms. There was one from Lover Boy inviting me into the Goons server. I accepted the invited immediately being dropped into general.

There's an imposter among us. Welcome new member (y/t/n)—>
Soup- alright who changed the welcome message
theDooo- I think that was McNasty like a month ago
McNasty- it was funny alright. Smii7y got a good laugh out of it
Soup- it's fucking stupid
McNasty- you're fuckin stupiod
Soup- can't even spell stupid correctly
McNasty- 🖕
Soup- ☺️
McNasty- 😚
Soup- 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
(Y/t/n)- 😭👏👏👏👏
Bravo Bravo encore
Blarg- I like (y/t/n) already
Grizzy- who doesn't
(Y/t/n)- 🥺
thedooo- back to the point guys
Grizzy- so (Y/N) we heard that you're going to twitch con
and we're going to twitch con so we were wondering if you wanted to meet up
(Y/t/n)- are you guys sure? A majority of you are faceless and I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable. You seem to have been friends for a long time
McNasty- we definitely want you there
We even want to invite you to stay at our Airbnb if you haven't decided on anyplace yet
(Y/t/n)- I can't stay with you guys at the Airbnb because I already confirmed with twitch I was gonna be at the hotel
theDooo- but you'll meet up with us?
(Y/t/n)- yeah definitely
McNasty- so are you excited
(Y/t/n)- yeah and a little nervous
Blarg- why are you nervous
(Y/t/n)- I'm not really fond of driving. I had an accident a couple of months ago but I'm gonna try and get over it for twitch con
Soup- hell no you are not driving
McNasty- I'll come pick you up tomorrow you literally don't need to drive
(Y/t/n)- no that's fine I have to get used to driving
McNasty- you don't go straight into a 5-8 hour drive after a traumatic experience
I'm picking you up tomorrow no questions
theDooo- McNasty the gentleman
(Y/t/n)- okay

Hey guys. I know I said like a week and a half ago I'd update but then I got sick. I'm better now though and honestly your support has been amazing. I used to write these books for me but now I write them for us. I'm so happy and honored to have you guys reading my work because you help me improve. You help me write more. You make me love writing a whole lot more. Thank you for being you cause you make my day every day.