Rulebreaker.

The street was pretty empty for L.A at 1 pm. My fingers typed away at my phone. The radio hummed a slow rock song in the background and Blarg. Well, Blarg was choking the steering wheel like it killed someone. "You know I could still get an Uber. I didn't have much to drink and I can tell you're mad at me." I sighed finally looking up from my phone.

Blarg glanced at me from the corner of his eyes before deflating and looking back at the road. "What happened?" He asked. He looked vulnerable brown hair crestfallen. "Look I was bored and Fitz offered a game-"

"No! I mean what happened with the boys? With us?" Blarg's voice breaks towards the end. My breath gets caught in my throat as I search for an answer knowing I already know it deep down. I can't lose you guys.

I look at Blarg words failing me. He looks like he's about to cry eyes on the road and a large frown on his face. His eyes lost light every second I remained quiet yet words failed me. "I-" I started looking away from him and towards the window.

"I really like you guys. Too much I think." I gazed at my reflection in the window too scared to look at Blarg. "When I like people it tends to go sour. It's always sex, fame, and money." My fingers brushed the dust off the dashboard. "That's the life I signed up for. Yet you guys" I let out a broken chuckle. "I like you guys more than anything and I know it's wrong. You can't be romantically involved with so many people and yet you're all a catch and" I stop myself with a sigh.

I let the silence overtake us again. My eyes stare out the window yet I can't seem to focus on the outside world. My thoughts run rampant and I fear I've revealed too much.

I feel pressure on my hand. I snapped my head towards Blarg whose hands were now intertwined with mine as he sped down the road. "It's okay to like all of us. We kinda already discussed how we all liked you before we even rented the Airbnb. We kinda agreed to do whatever you wanted to whether it was all or just one of us." He started.

"And sure you are sexy and I've had to hide my hard-ons more times than I could count these two days but I like you cause you're funny, kind, and relaxing. You're like warm rain." My heart starts to melt as I stare at Blarg. His Adam Apple bobs as he gives me a small genuine smile.

He unbuckles his seat belt and I realize he stopped the car. I looked around noticing fluorescent lights. It was a nice little 7-eleven. "You coming in," he asked.

I followed Blarg out the door and into the 7-eleven. The store was mostly empty and the cashier looked bored behind the register. Blarg rushed towards the medicine grabbing a couple of painkillers and hangover remedies. I have to admit it's nice seeing him care for the guys like this.

I drift off towards the Slurpee machine where half the lights were off indicating the flavors weren't ready. I poured the pina colada slush into my cup and grabbed one of the deliciously soft chocolate-chip cookies before meeting Blarg at the register. 

The cashier's eyes light up. 

"Holy shit you're (y/t/n) from Twitch." The cashier ginned up in surprise. The bored look wiped off his face. 

"Hi" I smiled always happy to meet a fan. 

"You're so much hotter in person. I've been a tier 3 sub for months" he blurted eyeing me up and down.

My smile grew uncomfortable. 

"Honestly you're above Belle Delphine in looks. When are you gonna cosplay on twitch again?" 

Blarg's fist tensed underneath the counter 

"Soon I think. Hey I'm in a bit of a rush" 

The cashier scoffed before scanning our items. I handed the dude a 20 upon seeing the total was 18.21. I told him to put the rest of the change towards the charity container on the counter before rushing out the store with Blarg following behind.

"Sorry about that"I mumbled when we got back to the car. 

"Do you deal with that often?" Blarg asked as we settle in. 

"that's just some of the cons of being a female on the platform. Don't get too angry Baby." I shrugged placing y drink in the cupholder but Blarg still looked pissed. 

"It fucking sucks to have people objectifying you like that. I really am tempted to go back in and give that guy a good-ass whopping.

It was cute seeing Blarg getting angry for me.  I don't know what convinced me but I leaned over cupped Blarg's cheeks and gave him a kiss. A kiss, not a peck as his stubble felt rough beneath my fingertips. It lasted around 6 seconds before I pulled away. 

"Daddy Chill" I teased pulling away.

Blarg unfroze wrapping his hand around my neck and pulling it back in. I let out a moan in surprise kissing him back. His lips were rough and his stubble scratched me but I didn't care. He was addictive. Blarg pulled his seat back and I followed his lips climbing over the seat into his lap. 

I pulled away for a second to once again catch my breath before Blarg once again pulled me back in. His hands drifted from my neck to the dip of my waist. My fingers massaged his stubble a bit more before I decided to be daring. 

My fingers slid to his hair tangling in before I tugged it as I slid my ass against his lap.  He uttered out a groan hands tightening on my body as the kiss grew more heated. I once again tugged his hair and his mouth opened in another groan. I greedily slipped my tongue in. He tasted like soda and the longer my tongue explored I could decipher it was a cherry coke. 

My hips tried to move again but Blarg's hands kept me still. I let out a noise of irritation at the denial of the movement. I tried again but Blarg's hold only got tighter. I pulled away letting out a needy whine.

"We can't" Blarg's voice was sexy breathless. "We're literally in front of a shitty 7-eleven" he added and to be honest I didn't give a fuck but I abided with one last peck and a whimper. I fell back into my seat.

"Okay then let's go" I panted. "Oh, right the hotel" I could hear the disappointment in Blarg's voice. "Baby no" I hummed licking my lips and I wiped a bit of my lipstick from his lips. "The Airbnb" I ended.

Oh MY MY MY. Literally, this was a long build-up but it was well worth it. How are you guys doing? I'm actually feeling well after making this. This opens so much more plot opportunities and I can't wait to abuse them all.