Clubbing

"How'd I get so lucky with all of you?" I muttered trying to contain my drool. Grizzy wore a dual toned cream and black sweatshirt and form fitting black sweatpants. A gold chain clung loosely to his neck. Dooo wore a casual tactical green hoodie and tight bootcut jeans. Hair the sexy kind or messy. Blarg wore a white shirt and a black and purple flannel. He also wore solid black doc martens. Soup had slicked back his hair into a low ponytail wearing a black Led Zeppelin tank top. His skinny jeans with a ton of rips and a plethora or chains falling along it. Finally McNasty. I'm pretty sure I would have wolf whistled again. Rings decorated most of his fingers. He also wore a pair of ripped jeans. He wore a pair of vans and an optical illusion black shirt. On top of that a black denim jacket with patches from bands.

"You're so pretty" Dooo smiled. I gazed at my outfit. It was a tube top with a black and green leather jacket, shorts and fishnets. My studded boots added to my appearance. It felt weird being at my actual height around the boys. I was so used to heels around them. "Well you're stunning lover boy. Care to save me a dance?" I asked trailing my fingers along his hair. His breath hitched as his hand grasped my wrist. After a second of staring after me he nodded. "Yeah, a dance" he hummed breathlessly.

"Let's roll out guys!" Soup exclaimed. "Grizzy, Princess, you're in my uber" he added between sips of his beer. "See you on the dance floor guys." I grinned before swiping on a bit of gloss. Grizzy's arm wrapped round my shoulder as he led us outside. We easily slipped into the backseat after Soup confirmed with the driver.

The driver was a friendly looking old man. He passed banter with us about concerts he had been to. "Alright, have a good one guys" the man rumbled as we got out the car. "You too"  we responded.

The club line wasn't too long. I tousled my hair a bit as we walked in. "Let's head to the bar" Soup yelled over the bass heavy music. With little effort he leads us through the wave of bodies. As we get there soup tries to wave down the bartender. I chuckled watching Soup struggle before I took a seat at the bar stool.

"Excuse me barkeep" I hummed. My nails played with the wooden counter. The bartender turned around her flaming red hair cascading as she game me a smile. "And what could I get the lovely lady tonight?" She asks with a freckled grin. Oh she's dangerous. "What do you want?" I asked turning to Grizzy. He paused for a moment before letting me decide. "Mmm we'll have a gin n tonic, a Tokyo Iced Tea and a Sex on The Beach. Love the tattoos by the way." I responded watching as she effortlessly worked on the glasses.

Her muscles flexed as she pressed down on the ice mold. If I've seen her weeks ago I probably would've grabbed her number. That or slip into the back room with her during her break. My gaze drifted back to Soup. She's pretty but these boys are better.

I leaned against Grizzy rolling my thumb along the back of his hand. "Grizzy you should let me borrow your shirt some day. They look really comfy." I practically purred against the material. "I'll give you one if you're spending the night" he replied as the barkeep handed us the drinks. I paid before sending her a wink as we maneuvered onto the dance floor.

I smiled as I started shaking my hips while taking sips of my sex on the beach. The club was playing some shitty form of dubstep but I didn't care letting my hips do my talking. "I'm gonna go play a round of darts" Grizzy whispered into my ears. I nodded. "Have fun" i mindlessly replied. "I'm gonna hit the bar again. Want anything pretty girl?" Soup asked.

"Mmm later. Right now I just wanna dance. Come back soon okay?" I hummed moving his hair out of his face. "I'll be right back." He replied pressing a quick kiss to my lips. I let out flustered whines as he escaped towards the bar. He's lucky he's so attractive.

The music picked up and I found myself dancing freely in the crowd of bodies with a empty cup in my hand. My body glowed in the heat and I could feel the lingering gazes of club patrons. A girl even grinded on me which I was fun.

"This one goes out to the ladies out there tonight!" The DJ exclaimed as us girls cheered. I'm Sprung by T-Pain burned through the speakers. "Can I have this dance?" A melodic voice questioned. I turned around seeing Dooo. "Been waiting for you lover boy" I smirked before swaying my hips. His fingers immediately gripped my waist and we began to dance.

"You got some moves lover boy" I praised as my fingers danced along the hair at the base of his neck. "I think my dance partner is the one that's carrying us." He hummed. "And she looks downright sinful right now" voice now a low rumble as my ass ghosted his body.

"You flatter me" I turned in Dooo's arms. Now we were chest to chest or at least as much as I could with his height. He closed his eyes and sucked in a sharp breath. "Oh the things I'd let you do" Dooo groaned out. "Then let me"