After Hours

The boys had gathered in the living room. Rowdy as they talked about gathering food. I made my way to the living room making my presence known as I draped myself on Soup's back. 

"What we talking bout?" I asked scratching my nails at the base of Soup's neck. 

How does he get his hair so silky? If only my hair could be half as compliant.

"Oh there you are babes. I missed you." Blarg hummed tipsily. 

"Missed you too pretty boy. Lost you after that martini." I smiled. 

They continued to talk as I began to soak in the afterglow of my escapade with Lover Boy. As more thoughts surfaced the man of the last hour walked into the room. His eyes immediately holding me hostage as it traveled up and down my body with a poorly hidden desire. My lips upturned into a smile as I licked my lips. His eyes darked as it followed the movement. I turned away hiding a smirk into Soup's shirt. The fabric giving me time to cool down my burning face. 

"You tired princess?" Soup questioned. 

I looked up at him with a smile. 

"A little but I'm still down to party a bit longer."

Soup nodded moving me around so I was standing in front of him. He set his chin on my head as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"You still staying tonight right?" Grizzy asked before sipping on his water. 

"Only if you fork up that shirt" I grinned thinking back to the club.

A nod confirmed my stay. Light conversation started up as Soup began to sway us lightly. His head dipping so his mouth lingered by my ear.

"You know I never got that dance-" his breath tickled my ear as he whispered the words. 

"I know. I'm sorry." I muttered putting my hands over where his connected around my waist. In my mind I was sorry for missing the dance but not the actions that caused me to miss it.

"I'll save you the next one?" My questioned lingered in the air as he let out a low hum. The sound sending vibrations down my back and prompting a skip in my heart. 

"As much as I'd like to I don't think I'll have your next one sweetheart." 

"And why's that?" I asked with furrowed brows. 

With a click of his tongue Soup detached from me.

"I think princess is ready for bed!" Soup announced interrupting the other boys conversations. He grinned at my dumbfounded expression. 

The boys immediately going to argue about what room I would take. My eyes still following Soup as he didn't partake in the discussion.

"Uh Uh! (Y/N) is staying with me. My shirt, my room! I need my cuddles tonight." Grizzy exclaimed as his arms wrapped around me. I snapped out my daze giving a smile to him. "That sounds like a solid argument to me." Soup shrugged. The rest of the guys grumbled but overall agreed. 

Grizzy took my hand and led me to his room on the second floor. He closed the door before slipping his shirt off. Damn those workout pictures don't do any justice. Sadly my admirations was cut short as he threw the shirt at me. 

"Do what you gotta do to get comfy." Grizzy instructed as he pulled a tank top over his head.

I slipped the shirt loving how it fell to my thighs before slipping off my tube top and shorts beneath it. I decided to keep my fishnets on as I tossed the articles to the floor before climbing into the king sized bed. 

"Okay, well damn" Grizzy huffed before climbing in next to me. 

One of his arms slipped beneath my waist before he yanked me close. My body flush with his as on of my legs trapped his. Giggles fell from our lips.

"You know, I really like your laugh--" Grizzy said as our giggles ended. His fingers now tracing letters on my thigh. 

M

"I like yours better. It always makes me smile."  My fingers played with the fabric of his shirt while we looked into each others eyes.

I

"Agree to disagree. Anyways did you have fun today? The club wasn't too much"

N

"No I had so much fun. I love hanging out with you boys. With you." As I stated the words I noticed how close I was. I noticed how deep in his mocha eyes there were flecks of rich dark chocolate. How his lashes weren't that long but they curled inward.  How his smile lines ran deep showing just how much he laughed.

His fingers traced the last letter as we gazed at each other. 

"You trying to tell me something babe?" A smile played at my lips as I glanced down at his hand. It was now rubbing random squiggles on my thigh.

As I looked up again my lips were captured in Grizzy's  his hand going still as it gripped my thigh in place while the other softly held my hair.

My fingers clenched the fabric of his shirt as I tried to match the gentle passion of the kiss. One of my hands letting go of it to rest on his cheek. The kiss itself wasn't like others I've recieved before. It held a plethora of emotions causing a pounding in my heart. Sadly though lungs do need air. Yet as we pulled away from each other I smiled dumbly as Grizzy gave me a boyish grin. 

"I really do like you" He hummed lightly as his hands once again stroked my thigh. 

"I really like you too Grizz"

I replied before leaning my head onto his chest feeling more than content.

A/N

I'm back. Sorry for the lack of updates during the summer I've been trying to take time to relax and feel like me again. Anyway how are y'all? I know you've all been eager for some new chapters. I hope you've been taking care of yourselves. Anyway hope you enjoyed and see you all on the next update.