Roadtrip

I rubbed the sleep from my eye double checking that everything got packed properly. After the conversation on twitch I've received so many texts from my online friends who were more than happy I was willing to meet up.

I heard my doorbell ring. I fumbled out to the entry way fixing my shirt once more. "Hi" I greeted as I opened the door. "Hey baby, ready to go?" McNasty said swinging his keys on his finger. I pulled the door wider. "Yep, let me just get my bag."

The suitcase laid dormant on the floor. As I went to pick it up McNasty snatched it from my grasp. "Is this everything or?" He questioned trailing off.

"Are you trying to impress me box boy?" I couldn't help but tease. "That depends is it working?" "Oh you already passed my expectations the day we met. Definitely worth the fuck." I smiled grabbing my purse and keys. "Oh" he grinned.

"Let's roll out" I smiled pulling McNasty out the door. "You can just toss your shit in the back." He instructed as I locked my door.  I threw my purse in the backseat before opening shotgun. In the seat was a red hoodie that was definitely oversized. Even if he didn't do it on purpose it was on my seat and therefore I had permissions to wear it.

McNasty hopped into the drivers side giving me a once over. "I didn't think you'd look this good in my hoodie." "So you did put it there on purpose" I smirked clicking my seatbelt into place. McNasty just smirked as he clicked his seatbelt on before reviling the engine.

"Did you eat yet cause I'm thinking popping through a drive through?" He hummed nonchalantly wrapping his arm around my seat and looking over his shoulder to back out my driveway. "I'm not really hungry right now." I replied and it was true.

Had this been just another day I would be starving but too many nerves seemed to be hitting me at once. McNasty looked over at me before grabbing my hand with his right and interlocking them over the center console.

"You know the boys love you right?" He asked squeezing my hand a little. "The day you met Dooo we played a session of Siege and he couldn't focus on the game. He told us that he met a pretty girl. We teased him all session about it." McNasty smiled.

"Then he posts the tweet of the video. We're all thinking she's that girl." McNasty started rubbing circles into my hand. "We harassed him all day to meet you. He drags you onto discord and we love you right away. You're pretty, sensible, and have a good sense of humor. I know you had some shitty people in your life but trust me. The boys and I love you." He pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it without taking his eyes off the road.

"Definitely worth it" I mumbled rubbing circles back into his hands. As we sat at a red light McNasty turned on the radio with his left hand. His right never leaving mine. He pulled into a McDonalds.

"Can I get a number five and the 10 piece meal?" He asked as I pulled out my wallet. The worker gave back a muffled reply and McNasty pulled over to the pickup window. "Here" I gave McNasty a twenty. "You don't need to. I got it." He smiled handing the cashier his card. I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Take the fucking money before I splurge and get you a car with this big tit gamer money" I pushed the money into his hand. He reluctantly took the money sliding it into his glove department. "You really know how to threaten a man." He said taking his card back from the cashier and handing me the food. "It's what i do" I shrugged.

He pulled over into a decently empty parking lot shifting into park. "Alright" he smiled clapping his hand. He opened the bag and took out the nuggets and fries handing them to me. "That's yours and this is mine." He pulled out the burger and fries.

I looked at the nuggets in my lap giving a little smile. He thought about me. "Daddy really splurged" I teased giving McNasty a wink. "Gotta make sure my baby eats." He said before taking a big bite of his burger. I picked up my fries knowing they were so much better when they were hot.

We ate in relative silence just enjoying each other company and the food. McNasty was really a golden guy. He's made me feel so grounded. He really is gonna make some girl happy and I kinda wish that girl was me. Even if all of this was for a quick fuck he's definitely reached the milestone.

"Here" Mcnasty handed me a napkin as I put the garbage in the bag. "Thanks" I muttered as I wiped my greasy hands. "You should lay your chair back and take a nap. You don't seem like you had a lot. There's a throw blanket in the back if you need it." Like I said he's definitely is worth the fuck.

"I'll wake you up when we get there. Are we heading to your hotel first or the house?" He asked. "Hotel check ins at 10 pm so I guess the house. Are you guys okay with that?" I hummed pushing back my seat a bit an cuddling into the blanket.

"More than fine. You don't have to worry about intruding. We all love you and we're not gonna let this go so easily." He reassured turning into the L.A traffic.

We all need a McNasty in our life. I really want to go the polyamory ending but I realize I kind set it up to be a pick one route. Obviously with McNasty in favor. Don't worry you'll get into the lovey dovey with other characters. It's just easier for me to write long parts on in person action than discord group calls and text messages. Btw been seeing your interactions with the story and I'm loving it. The votes, reading lists, and comments are always an inspiration. <3