Rosaria 🌸 Y/n (f 4 f)

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere
————————————————————
"Luciform Knight"

            There was something rather resplendent when it comes to facing Mondstadt's rather aesthete knight, that no one could compete. When her iridescent eyes shine against the light source, be it the sun or the moon; when her hair would be a tad bit messy after a day's hard work of captaining with young knights; everything was done with splendor, that they had come to call her the Luciform Knight. Likewise, this rather rainbow-like aesthetic had caught even a scintilla of the mysterious vigilante's attention.

              Rosaria hated to admit it, but there was something rather intriguing when it came to the Luciform Knight as the Mondstadtian's call it. It was as if she was the sun, that watches over the people with a smile of pure joy, and Rosaria being the moon, that gazes down on the people with judgement. That was a mere first impression of the subject at hand.
Rosaria knew there was more to unravel.

             Y/n sang along to the canticles of the cathedral, walking around the snowy mountain of Dragonspine with a sword on her back, reflecting the snow, as if to scintillate like the luminaries of the firmament, only that the sky was obscured with clouds of a snowy and stormy weather. On her waist stood a pendant of silver and fiery red bestowed by the deities, as if to reward them from her duties, leaving a small pang of sadness every time she stared at the blazing red vision. It made her fists clenched thinking about that day.

As she walks around the gelid road of snow, she was blooming with quiescence, having been alone with her thoughts. She did not see another figure walking up to her until someone cleared their voice abruptly.

"My apologies. I did not see you there," Y/n bowed in apology. Again, Rosaria could not help but feel a little more enamored as the snow reflects of the ground, giving the knight before her a beautiful white glow. She was sure that whatever the snow was doing, it was making Y/n a little more breathtaking than usual, but she never thought that even the girl before her was having a moment to internalize a whole fangirlish squeal, seeing Rosaria in the snow.
"No need to bow."
Y/n looked up, still having an apologetic face.
"Anyways, what is your business in Dragonspine? You look quite pathetic," Rosaria asked, watching the female pace and about, saying that she had a commission from Flora to retrieve the flowers she told them to preserve the other day.

"Is that all?"
Y/n nodded in reply.
"Since I am going back as well, I might as well come with you." The nun walked before the knight, causing the girl to catch up a few steps to walk alongside the sister.

The walk was quite awkward, an unnecessary silence making its way to detach the knight from the nun. Rosaria felt a little bad for forgetting that Y/n was not all smiles, just like what the many citizens claim her to be. All humans experience joy, sadness, anger, and many other emotions that contort the face, and the look on her face was that of a faraway look onto the sky. It was... weird, seeing the neutral line on her face, when her lips were always curled to a grin.

Rosaria cleared her voice a bit, catching Y/n's attention. "Are you tired?" She asked, catching the female off-guard as she laughed nervously.
"Not really, not really," Y/n replied, trailing off as her lips curled to a tired smile.
"I'm just... in my thoughts again," she added, her voice slightly breaking.

"Say, why don't we go to the tavern first thing?" Said the nun as she reached the campsite, where adventurers and researchers stayed, observing the ice-cold mountain.

"I'd like that."

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————–

              With experience of understanding a certain Alberich's conflicted emotions inthe drunkenness of the finest wine, she learned that there was always something rather contrasting to a person.

That being said, the knight was somewhat like Rosaria's drinking buddy— an open book in the bar, and closed one on the day.
                In her observation, and her time with the supposedly smiling Y/n, Rosaria saw a tired soul. She hated being cliche, but Y/n acted like Sol in the day, and Soleil in the night.
Her personality was insouciant, and detached from other people, despite being a charming little hero that the citizens looked up to. Had it been due to the personality she gave herself as a knight, or a different cause?

             As Rosaria watched the Luciform knight drink and about, she heard her chuckle.
"It's been a long time since I was able to let loose," said the girl, pouring herself another bottle.

"You look stiff. Definitely bad for a knight like you." Rosaria walked behind her, hands feeling her shoulders and her back, popping the tension on her back and shoulders.
"The knights have to be approachable after all, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm being too... available," Y/n admitted. "My family told me to always wear a smile, but... sometimes that smile's crooked."

Rosaria gazed at the face of the knight, who looked up, tilting her head on the sudden halt of the nun's skilled fingers.
"Even as you are drinking, you're trying to smile. You know, you can stay true and frown in here. Everyone's too drunk to notice." Y/n chuckled, slapping both of her cheeks, and nodded.

"That's better." A true frown stayed on her lips as she downs one more glass. The more Rosaria massages her back, the more relaxed Y/n could feel (this was probably a one-time thing, so there was probably a solid 0% chance to experience it again)

"You should stop trying to please people, I can see your annoyance when you were coming back from an expedition with that knight the other day—" "Eula." "—Yes that girl. You looked as if you wanted to slay every Hilichurl camp in existence."
Y/n genuinely laughed. "Alright, I'll try to be a little more true to my feelings, and my face." Rosaria smirked, seeing her eyes become a little more vibrant than before. Her fingers left Y/n's back, and she walke back to where she sat, sipping the finest Dandelion wine with a smirk.

"Good. Now get yourself another glass, the night's too young after all."