Kaeya 💧 Y/n (m 4 f)

———————ˋˏ ༻❅༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

note : Pinapaubaya is like entrusting something to someone not because you don't want it, but because you can't take care of it.
————————————————————

"Pinapaubaya"

The Windblumes bloomed in the lands of gentle breeze and restless wind, and the scent of Cecilias bloomed in the air. Dandelions and Asters were a minimum for todays festival, because the Windblume has been chosen, a beautiful Cecilia, one that will become the offering to the Lord Barbatos, where the birds were set free, and courage began.

———————ˋˏ ༻❅༺ ˎˊ——————––
When did it began that everything changed?
When did it began that my all isn't enough
Why didn't you tell me when our love was fresh?
I was the one you needed, but he was the one you love
————————————————————

In the midst of the merciless winter of Mondstadt, there was once a flame, that sheltered her from the brutal gelidness of the storm.
That wick of the candle had quickly gone as quickly as it came, becoming nothing but a memory of the warmth of a man of facades.

The days where all three of them frolic in the winery's garden of grapes slowly bury themselves under the snow, lost to the blizzard.
And that love was like a candlelight flickering in the midst of a storm, a spark dying as time passes. The arms of a warm man wrapped around hers in an attempt to keep her warm on those nights when he was gone

It was wrong, having the hands of someone that isn't him around her figure, but...

It felt right, and Y/n was ashamed that she thought so.

——————————————𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘥

How does it feel, to have the one you loved the most gone like the autumn leaves?

Kaeya felt his heart ache, a pain that not even the many scars in his body can overcome.
It felt like a deja vu, as if he had gone through this exact moment.
Her hands on top of someone else's, eyes gleaming with the love that he strived for once.

Why were you with Diluc?

Why were you smiling, as if he was your everything?

This was the tragedy he wished he could rewind, the reality that had been kept hidden ever since he was little.

———————ˋˏ ༻❅༺ ˎˊ——————––
Where did my love lack?
I gave you everything to make you happy
Why did I not see that you don't want me anymore
You have me, but you sought for someone else
————————————————————