Aether 🎄Y/n (m 4 a)

———————ˋˏ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

Note:
I HAD TO SPEEDRUN IT IM SORRY
————————————————————

Note:I HAD TO SPEEDRUN IT IM SORRY————————————————————

"Christmas Confession"

Christmas was always... so festive, be it in any place. Though the wintry winds were... not Y/n's favorite season. It was cold, and their lips chap at the frosty winds that nip at their skin. Despite this, they still loved Christmas nonetheless.
Right now, it was Inazuma to which they were spending their fun in. The teahouse was always so cozy.

Y/n and Aether entered the room of many different people from Inazuma. There was Gorou, Kokomi, Kazuha, Beidou, Thoma, and Ayaka. Sure, there were some gaps on the table, with Yoimiya being busy with creating fireworks for the new years, Ayato with more paperwork to go through, and Arataki Itto spending Christmas with his gang and his grandma. Though Aether did want to invite at least Sara and Ei, Y/n feared that there'd be bad blood. Even Paimon agreed. It was fun.
Overall, everyone was quite busy., so this free day was a miracle. The food was set on the table, in courtesy of Thoma's great cooking skills. Almost everyone is satisfied. Well, almost.

           Y/n sat beside Aether, sitting in front of Thoma and Ayaka. The atmosphere was still as cheery as ever. The conversation between the four of them were very much about the weather, about their adventures, about Aether and his stories.
Though Aether did not mind the attention, Y/n has been thinking about something far from the discussion at hand. In fact, they silently looked at someone's body language, a certain someone's body language. Leaning in, interested, looking at him with a soft stare. The two of them, a pair of travellers, one in search for their sibling, and the other in search of a purpose, had walked through Inazuma, Liyue, and met in Mondstadt. Romance was inevitable for Y/n, but so was the fear of admitting it.

"How was Christmas? You know, I'm surprised you still continued traveling, even during Christmas," Thoma looked at their eyes, invested in their side of the story.
"Well, I did want to stay in Mondstadt, but Traveller invited me to join. I can't say no, since..." Since I had a crush on him for 2 years? Y/n trailed off. "Christmas isn't really a silent night in Mondstadt," laughed Y/n. Thoma chuckled at the thought. Drunkards in taverns, some asleep on the bench. "Yes, I can definitely feel that if I were in Mondstadt. Inazuma's a little more quiet than that, so feel free."
Aether then tapped their shoulder.
Y/n looked at him, and he told them, "I'll be back. Ayaka-san is asking me to join her." Y/n nodded, watching him leave with Ayaka.

Y/n cursed their weak soul at the thought of travelling 2 years, years of accumulative one-sided admiration, and the Kamisato Ayaka of Inazuma had more of the strong will than them.

"Ayaka-san is very attached to the Traveller. Considering that she hasn't gotten to venturing out, it must be a dream to be able to meet someone outside Inazuma."
Y/n smiled at Thoma's statement. "I would too."