Dainsleif 💧Y/n💧Lumine (m 4 f 4 f)

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere
————————————————————
"Why have you forsaken us"

            The rain pitter patters to the dirt path, splashing and about from the debris of  metal that were ruins of a prosperous land of long ago

            The rain pitter patters to the dirt path, splashing and about from the debris of  metal that were ruins of a prosperous land of long ago. The clinquant stars of the night remain obscured to where he stood, arms wrapped around a maiden in a white dress. There were tears and dirt that muddled the once unsullied attire of the girl, but what was more alarming was how broken her eyes looked, staring at what looked like Gehenna. Her homeland, reduced to nothing but a barren wasteland on the bring of its demise.

Had it been the gods and goddesses almighty who wished harm upon the lands, with its strings wrapped around the minority of their holiness made to slaughter the unruled homeland? The priestess of a land without a god— she could only watch the people turn into something lesser than humans— something on the lowest of the lows, A Hilichurl, a mage of the abyss, or carcasses that decorated the path with their blood.

No matter how much she screamed for everything to end, it seems as the deities would rather punish her for trusting on them too much. They laid a seal of immortality, and with that, a sudden sharp pain on her eye, that blossomed to be a flower of beautiful petals, yet even death is beautiful. Sprouting from her eye socket, leaves of a white lily protrude from the once beautiful optic, and her screams felt as if death was clinging to her. The gods could only cackle, while the archons looked back with a frown.

"CELESTIA," She screamed, yet nothing answers back from the reddened sky.
"WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?"
The girl cried out, tears on her left, and blood on her right.
"WHAT HAVE WE DONE WRONG? PLEASE TELL US!"

           Despite the agonizing moments of her life, screaming to a god with no ears, a scintilla of her hope remained, though it was close to diminishing as time passed. Once her homeland became nothing but a memory, so did her respect for those above. Y/n knelt on the dirt path, tears continuing to pile up and overflow as the man could only stare at the figure that once held high hopes for Celestia, and for the archons, suffer a painful reality.

             It was heart-wrecking to see something of glory turn to dust, much like her families and friends, brought back to ashes, never to rise again.

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––

              His hands could only remember the feeling of her own soft hands as they walked through Teyvat, though it had long been gone. Her despair burst forth bubbling rage, and she was lead to the dark, unable to be seen again. The last thing he remembered was a small whisper from her lips as she sang a song, cooking a meal with him by her side.

"Mi muhe ye
Mi biat ye
Biat ye dada
Muhe dada."

And when he woke up the next day, her figure was never seen again.
He did not see her fleeing the night, eye no longer weeping, no longer shining, no longer a soft gaze, and with her the mages that still recognize her followed suite, blinded by rage.

"Mimi biat Celestia."
Whispered the girl with venom on her lips.
"Mimi muhe Celestia."

               Dainsleif knew that deep down, she was still alive, and believed in that so, and he was ready to embark on an endless journey to find the high priestess, but never did he think he would see the Abyss mages becoming bigger in number, becoming more strategical, and yet awfully scared of the final moments of death. Along with that, they became hostile to mortals, only following one supreme leader, as far as his data calls.
He slayed and slaughtered the Abyss mages, swift and with no hesitation, and the spectator that he doesn't see watches with glaring eyes, hands clenched, feelings of betrayal coursing through her veins.
The way he kills them off without looking back at the teary eyes of the abyss...
Revolting.

Y/n watched as his partner stayed alongside him, fighting to stop the abyss, and her blood boiled, remembering the outlander that slayed alongside him.

               A pair of outlanders ran desperately across the falling pathway of Khaenri'ah, seeing the many humans falling into insanity, monstrosity, and  death, experiencing once again the painful war of Khaenri'ah. Her honey eyes looked at the destruction bellow her, followed by a scream of despair, and Y/n knew that someone was watching pitifully
               Her teeth gritted.
Her wails and cries to the deities were left unheard as she asks them why they have forsaken her homeland. A part of the outlander wants to help, but her brother continued forth, not looking back at the sullied lands.
The way the figure trembled in anger and fear etched to Lumine's mind.

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––

And now Lumine was back, staring at the high priestess with unexplainable eyes.
             The way her lone eye stared down at the lector, the herald, and the fellow abyss mages brought  despair to those who looked back. The way her eyes drooped, and dulled over the decades, and her lips becoming a frown made Lumine worry even more, but what was the most saddening of all was the stargazer lily protruding from what was once her eye, acting as a reminder of the agony and mourning she must suffer, and everything was hidden with a transparent veil of white.
While she looked down with a cold look, especially at the surprised Lumine, her eyes seemed to soften, even for a little second, before turning into ice.

             "I remember you, and your brother," Y/n whispered, stepping down her rock-made throne. Where she sat, there was water, that rippled as she walked closer and closer to Lumine.

"And yet you are here again. Why?"

Lumine struggled to speak. The way Y/n spoke was soft, gentle, and caring, but it was hoarse, and raspy, as if she had been mourning for decades

"Has Celestia tore your hands from connecting?" Y/n reaches to their hands, feeling the slight calluses.
"You miss your brother, don't you?" The veil went over her head, and she could see every little detail of the female. Her eye was softly staring back at hers, as if anger became sadness, however her eye remained muddled, dully glowing.

"Has Celestia forsaken you too?" Y/n's hands caress the outlander's cheeks. Feeling the touch of a human never felt so relieving. The warmth of the outlander spread to Y/n's body as her arms wrapped around the high priestess, and Y/n's eyes widened in reply. Lumine could not answer, but the sound of the sudden firmness of her voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

              "Dainsleif will too." Lumine's eyes widened.

"The curse of immortality... walking the land of the enemy, forever wandering while watching what was once Khaenri'ahns be slaughtered again, and again."
               Y/n looked at Lumine's eyes one more time before the veil covered her face one more time.
"And now he slaughters his own people..." Said the priestess.

"I will not suffer like this.
If you join me, in this battle with destiny, maybe then..." As Y/n looked back, the last of her words echoed in Lumine's mind,
"Maybe then we will be able to see our loved ones again."

And Lumine couldn't help, but see a scintilla of hope on her lone eye, and a sad smile at her lips. "Please, be our princess in this makeshift palace. Let us dream about dreaming, and build this world anew."

"Let us fight against the world, Lumine."