Albedo 💧|🌶 Y/n (m 4 a)

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere
————————————————————

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––🌸: Fluff💧: Angst🌶: Spicy🫀: Yandere————————————————————

"Teyvat is beautiful."

Teyvat is beautiful, be it the green of Mondstadt's fields, or the ever-changing yellow and red of Liyue's flora, and even a white canvas already seemed pretty too. A white canvas, like that of the pure white snow of Dragonspine.
Teyvatans also held the same level of beauty as their home. They had beautiful faces, beautiful souls, sometimes both, but nothing can compare to the beauty of the chalk prince of Mondstadt.

When the white dusty glow of Dragonspine lightly powders on his eyelashes, and the filtering pureness of the snow drapes everything in white, the result is something rather ethereal. The way his eyes look vibrant under raining snow, that even the smallest of snowflake cannot rival in terms of sublimity. It stares at thee, perusing their face, a Cerulean hue finding the soul within those windows.

He was beautiful, very beautiful, and their heart fell for his touch, but oh woe.
Oh woe is the human heart that fell for one made of metal.

This was one of the many things Y/n could write about the predicament of this romance, between them, and male before them. A mind of intellect, yet a heart of callouses, and a beauty of an angel; Y/n could go on and on about the male. Hell, they could write a novel if they could, and it'd be just about him, and everything good and bad about him.

But their heart had taken a risk.
No matter how much they stare, those eyes can only see with the brain, for his heart was of stone.
No matter how much Y/n wanted to continue this ephemeral fantasy, the harsh truth will continue eating out their heart: Albedo Kreideprinz was no human; Albedo was artificial, and if his breaths never reach Y/n's face, what more if his heart does not beat for them.

But...

This isn't a tragedy on the surface. In fact, people would find this a dream made reality. His touch lingers on their waist, gloved hand cradling their's like glass. His calculating gaze almost felt like love, as if he was drinking their every reaction lovingly, but that would be wishful thinking, wouldn't it?
How could Y/n say that they were not meant to be? So what if this soul of theirs dances a solitary waltz? If this man before them whispers to them words of assurance, adoration, love, then is it safe to say that they're contented with that?

Ignorance is bliss.

They closed their eyes, shutting them tight as
he dips them carefully, finding beauty underneath his figure, an angel whose eyes water unbeknownst to them. The crystalline would soon freeze on their cheeks if left untreated.

"Y/n," muttered the male as he pulled them close to his chest. "Your eyes water in my touch."

When their eyes open once again, they find his hand on their cheek, caressing those tears 'lovingly'. Their hand was cold, body heat non-existent. To say that Y/n was hurting would be a half-lie. Y/n smiled, desperately holding his hand close to their cheeks.
"I'm fine... just a little cold."

These words put a frown on Albedo's face. No matter the gesture, his hands are never warm enough to keep Y/n contented. Every single day yields the same results, their tears.

Albedo kisses their tears solemnly, before shifting their figure around, back against his chest, his head on the crook of their neck. He felt their shivers against his skin. If he wasn't able to generate heat for the two of them, then keeping them warm like a blanket would be enough.
"You smell nice," he whispers onto their ear before spreading soft kisses across their neck, like that of fluttering butterflies. In response, Y/n giggled, reaching a hand to run their fingers through his blond hair, indulging in its softness, while messing the half-do tenderly. Albedo looked back at them from the side, and whispered, "And you feel nice close to me."

The more he talked, the more they heat up, granting him a sight of their vulnerability. It was cute... Y/n was cute, and it pained Albedo to know that Y/n has fallen for someone like him... someone with a soul made of alchemy, and not of nature. It pained him, and yet...

"Y/n... kiss me."

And yet here he was, relinquishing in the softness of their lips, the warmth of their body colliding with his cold-blooded system. Passion overcomes all oddities as in his gelid campsite, their heart glows like a crimson agate, and his heart resonates like the Wyrmrest valley's core, a dangerous pulse that rivaled their gentle rhythm.

His Cerulean eyes closed.

Just this once, he felt as if he was free.

Y/n kissed deeper, the ember of their love becoming a candlelight to keep in the midst of the relentless night.
The way their hands caress his freezing cheeks lovingly felt as if all they were ever loving was a sentient mannequin, but the push of his hand at the back of their head made them forget about everything that lingers in their mind. This addicting kiss felt like a tsunami, washing away dangerously all common sense. It was as if they were no human, no robots, but just... creatures made to love, to make love, and to live in love.

Just this once, Y/n felt themselves give in to the raw nature of their heart, letting Albedo do as he pleased for this evening.

This love will soon fall apart, they both knew that, but for now, in the beauty that is called Teyvat, the beauty of passion thrives dangerously.