SLOT 3: Diluc 🌸 Y/n (m 4 a)

༻Proposal : @Kagamine_002༺
———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

————————————————————

"Reassurance"

The Ragnvindr has always been a name familiarized to be the Dawn Winery's owner. Many of Teyvat knew it just by name, from the homeland of the finest wine, reaching the wintry winds of Snezhnaya. While fame grants exposure to what the land of the wind can provide, it also has some downsides— like a commitment hidden behind closed doors.

Y/n could only sigh, hearing the same name of the Ragnvindr be said upon the lips of a random citizen, lovestruck and distracted from the reality.

              But then again, they can't really complain about a love that was made to secretly bloom— even going as far as to arrange a wedding in secret.

It was understandable that people still think of the man as single. It was understandable that there were many women out there looking at their man with the false feeling of "love at first sight".
So why was it that they felt so unnerved, hearing from Donna's lips that she wished Diluc would spare a glance at her?

Diluc had told the lover, time and again, that it was to protect them from what could be a tragedy, and so, there's only faith and loyalty inside their heart, but there was also envy, jealousy, and impatience lying within.

             With a variety of flowers at hand, Y/n waves to Flora, who seemed happy for the amount of mora she earned.

Where could they head off to next, if not pass the time by hanging around the cathedral, or perhaps help Hillie and Moco in maintaining the winery's best appearance, though Diluc had always told her to relax. In thoughtless wandering, did their eyes lock onto a familiar woman, Jean.

             This goes without saying that Jean Gunnhildr was a hardworking leader, if not one of the best.
It was one of the main traits Y/n envied about the woman. Even they are inspired with their bravery— much like the heroine, Vanessa.
While Diluc was Y/n's husband, Jean was a childhood friend of his, both becoming great leaders of Mondstadt. They have always been the powers of Mondstadt, and as such, gained gossip and rumors over the years. In the table of taverns, they could find a few people thinking about the relationship of the Dawn winery's owner, and the acting grand master.

That thought, was a dismay.

Y/n looked back at the moments Diluc would hold them close, compliment their eyes, or even hold a rose in his mouth alone in their shared room. There were also times where they goofed and about, baking a cake for funsies, or making flower crowns with whatever flowers they could find.