Diluc 🌸 Y/n (m 4 a)

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere
————————————————————

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––🌸: Fluff💧: Angst🌶: Spicy🫀: Yandere————————————————————

"Rainy Day"

           The earthy scent of the rain slowly washes over Mondstadt, the pitter patters becoming louder where the Dawn Winery stands.

Inside the big mansion, the sound of the sky's mournings were muffled, and the scent of pine-scented candles seemed to put Y/n at ease.
The warmth of the fire of the furnace seems to caress them faintly, yet the coldness of today was something far stronger.

They took the entirety of the couch by the fire in the archives of their lover's manor, eyes closed, head at the sofa's armrest, seemingly in a sweet dream. The sound of their lover's quill on parchment becoming one with the tick and tock of the clock, and the precipitation. Truly, a slow day had them becoming more listless and lethargic as time passes.

             The man on the chair was feeling the waves of ennui where he works. With the slow lulling of the rain, and the solace he gets seeing their face, he suddenly felt like a tad bit heavier. There was a sigh, mixed with a yawn, The male stood up, walking over to their relaxed figure.

His currently bare hands slowly caress their face, first with his index, tickling their cheek, and a loving rub with his thumb, while watching their nose scrunch up at the feeling. The way they groaned in their sleep, a tickling sensation seeping through their slumber, made Diluc smile, even just for a short while.

Slowly, their eyes open, revealing two beautiful gems of e/c. Their lips curled to a lazy smile, eyes immediately tinted with admiration. By the archons, Y/n is ever so angelic in appearance, and even more on he inside.

"Diluc." They say their name with the softest of voices, hushed as if they did not want to ruin the performance of the rain.

"Is it still raining?" They yawned, wrapping their arms around his neck as they slowly pulled him close to their chest. The steady beating of their heart washed away the stress and worries, just as how the way they played with his hair make him calm.

"Yes. It's raining a little harder than usual." Y/n hummed, feeling his cheeks, his tied-up hair, and his lips kissing the corner of their palm.

"Shall I make hot chocolate?" Y/n's eyes sparkled, but one look at his table, and they were tilting their head. "But you're working... Maybe I should make some instead." Diluc smiled, still caressing his lover's cheeks. "Nonsense... Besides, you've spoiled me enough for today. For now, let's cuddle while the fire roars."

————————————————————
c o m m e r c i a l  b r e a k
IIII WAAAAS MEANT TO BE YOOOURS
YOOOOOU WEREEEE MEANT TO BE MIIINE
———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––

The scent of deliciously made hot chocolate, and the light petrichor was enough to put Y/n back to sleep, even more so with a blanket wrapped around both of their body. Diluc's arms wrapped around theirs, their head leaning on his chest. Though Y/n told him time and again to at least let them massage his stiffening shoulders, the way he smiles only at them trumps them all, even more so when he told them,
"You're presence enough is my succor."
The way their face blooms to a red flustered mess made him silently proud of himself.

Y/n took a bite onto the other little teasnacks Diluc brought, the taste of strawberries and chocolate giving them an experience of what would heaven taste like. Diluc could see the blush on their cheeks, the sparkles on their eye. It was... adorable. The more he looked at Y/n, the more he wanted to hold on to them, relish in their scent, their warmth, their kisses...

Soon enough he found himself fixated on their soft lips that reminded him of rose petals.

"Diluc?"

And the voice that reminded him of windchimes, one that he could never tire from.

"Diluuuuuc?"

If they sang a berceuse, the entirety of Mondstadt would lay on their feet, asleep and flying off to the sweet dreams, and even Barbatos would love a muse like them to sing their songs.

In his deep thoughts, he felt the soft petals on his own lips, and he tasted strawberries and chocolate on his tongue. The taste became more apparent when he felt the texture of melty chocolate and a strawberry pass on to his tongue. When they retracted, Diluc felt their position shift. Their weight was on him, as he retracted, flustered. His lover laid on top of him, their right hand on their chest, and their left on his cheek.

"You looked deep in thought," Y/n giggled, a smirk on their lips. Poor Diluc, teased even by his lover.
Diluc had his hand on his face, trying to cover his blushing face, the other steadying him and Y/n so no one could fall.

"You're so cute," Y/n snickered, removing Diluc's hand to see the slightly flustered face beneath them. "Diluc..." Y/n mumbled with a smile. "Love you~"
Y/n pecked his cheeks one more, only to gasp when Diluc's hand pulled their head back.
His lips danced along with theirs, what was soft and light becoming passionate and heated as time passes. Their tongues danced with his, and the way he kept them from leaving his side was protective. It made Y/n loved, it made them safe.

When the kiss ended, pants escaped their lips, as Diluc smirked in return.
"I love you too."