Venti 🫀 Y/n (m 4 a)

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

*note: 🫀 is more of a miscellaneous thing
————————————————————

*note: 🫀 is more of a miscellaneous thing————————————————————

"The winds embrace thee"

            There was something so breath-taking about the winds of Mondstadt.
There are times where the breeze passes by their hair, touching their skin, sometimes bringing a chill down their spine.

For other times, it was harsh, as if the winds are trying to push them back from whence they came.

Despite these winds, they carry along songs, messages, and wishes, so to say that they hated the winds was an exaggeration. It was the gift of Barbatos after all.

               Y/n had long been repeating the events of Mondstadt, from when they were a child to what they were today, an adventurer who had long received the eyes of their archon with a sacrifice that would forever pierce through their back as a reminder for what they've done.
From the balcony, the moonlit night became a much more beautiful sight, and the merry-making knights continue to drink for another safe day. The winds picked up, but 'twas but a gentle breeze. As if the gears of life had halted, they slowly sang a song, one that the winds have picked up to deliver to far beyond.

              The sound of a berceuse resonating in his head... oh how gentle, yet mesmerizing the voice sang. The bard, who have been playing for quite some time could smell a faint scent of plum blossoms in the wind, a scent that he slowly obsessed with the more he let the winds deliver everything he wanted: their voice singing about a bard's song, and the scent of plum blossoms and white roses on their hair, but the winds can't give him the smile he slowly fell for.

Venti was in love... very much in love, in love with spoiling that one mortal with the embrace of the winds, and the favor of the Lord Barbatos, and in return, their presence is enough.
It may be wrong that the Lord Barbatos had favored one among many, but what was he meant to do, but let this darkness fester into something a little more... morbid.

Yes, he was almost falling onto insanity, just by the innocence of their eyes, down to the valor hidden within.

He wanted them.

He needed them.

The time of sleep came, and the noise of the taverns were falling into nothingness, but the chilly winds, and the occasional sounds of birds. The winds carried the bard to where the human laid, his cyan eyes eying the oh so peaceful expression on their face.
Having done this before, he concluded that this mortal he oh so loved, was always in a deep sleep, a heavy one filled with dreams to come.
His hand caressed their cheek, as he sat himself by their bed.