SLOT 8: Xingqiu 🌸 Y/n (m 4 a)

༻Proposal : @4yliee༺
———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

Note: I'm so sorry Xiao x reader wanters, I literally went Xiao yandere last slot so I can't look at him the same way at the moment
————————————————————

Note: I'm so sorry Xiao x reader wanters, I literally went Xiao yandere last slot so I can't look at him the same way at the moment————————————————————

"Light Drizzle"

To feel the sun is bliss. Each ray hitting your skin as the bustling Liyuen streets come to attention was one of the best feelings in the world. Other than the bliss of feeling the breeze of cool wind in the sun, there were many people on the streets, either eating by Wanmin restaurant, or roaming around Liyue Harbor.

It was unfortunate that this day wasn't one of those warm summery days.

           The rain did not soothe nor did it calmed. If anything, it made waste of a perfectly good day.

It pitter-pattered onto the asphalt, dampening everything that falls under the clouds. And to the misfortune of our fanfic protagonist, they, too, had been soaked on the waters.

Y/n sighed, seeing each droplet fall onto the grass. If they don't make it in time, they could catch a cold or run a fever— something someone as adventurous as them fear the most. Running through the rain, they finally get themselves to run to the restaurant, catching two people's attention.
Y/n could not run away from Xiangling's concerned glare, and Xingqiu's sigh.

"Another Chongyun, it seems," the male laughed, closing his book as his caramel eyes looked at Y/n's drenched figure.
"He's already sick. Don't follow through, Y/n!"
Y/n giggled, apologizing profusely.
Xiangling offered a clean towel, to which Xingqiu took from her hands.

He closed his book, stood up, walking behind Y/n to dry their hair.
Xingqiu could practically see the blush on their cheeks, and he smirked putting himself closer to their body.

Y/n, on the other hand, felt the warmth of his chest. He had also been drying near their ears, and Y/n was sure, he could see the blush ride up there. There was a smirk hidden from his kind gesture. Once their hair was dry, his face was already beside theirs, looking at their expression.

"There, all dry."

"Xingqiu, Y/n might lose blood at this point!"

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––

Y/n walked under Xingqiu's umbrella, hand linked onto his as he held the umbrella over the both of them.
Wanmin had to continue, and for Xiangling, business is indeed important. The two had left, as Xingqiu told them that they could stay in his residence for the night. Having known their parents, and of course, his brother, Y/n has no problems.

Y/n took note of the slightly excited look on his eyes as he talked about his plans when he comes home. Apparently, he too was down in the weather, knowing well that whatever book he holds, it could be ruined from the rain. Though it was such a gloomy weather, the bounce in his step indicated that there was something he planned... or maybe he really was just happy to see them.

Arriving at the residence of the Guhua clan, he immediately pulled Y/n with him to his room after greetings with his parents and of course, his brother.
Both were lightly soaked as the rain grew heavier.

"The rain is so heavy," Y/n pouted, sitting at his bed in his clothes. "We can't do anything about that, unfortunately," Xingqiu replied, smiling sadly.
The pitter patters on the ground almost sounded like beads falling from the sky.
"I know what we can do to pass the time, though."

He linked his arms with theirs, and they both walked out of his room, and to the hall, where a door of Chihua wood stood at the end of the long stretch.
Inside were many, many, many books.
"Since my lady just came back from your adventuring, I was hoping we'd spend time together."

Both of them walked to a couch with a fireplace, with Y/n almost getting swallowed by comfort. Xingqiu walked away, and came back with a blue blanket, big enough for the both of them.
"Lie down on me. I'll read loudly if you want me to." Xingqiu could almost see sparkles on their eyes as they make haste in snuggling close to him. His one arm held the book, and the other played with his lover's hair.

"Let's read... The Six Chronicles of the Six Kitsune..."

———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––

Before they knew it, time has passed.

The morning is drizzled with s light but cool rain, washing over Liyue and onto the land, gracing them with a change of schedule. And while, many if the people saw this as an inconvenience, it was a blessing for the Guhua clan's youngest child, Xingqiu.

The morning of light rain meant something for him. Maybe he'd get to open the fireplace and read books all day, or maybe he'd be so immersed that he'd finish the whole library in one seating.
When he opened his eyes to the sound of rain, he remembered one crucial detail about that particular day.
And that was the realization that before him was an incredibly cute Y/n, snuggling to him close.

Even as the time passes by, Xingqiu still felt his face heat, his smile subconsciously appearing as he tucks a stray hair behind their ear. He was still enamored, still in love with the way they would look, be it sleeping or awake, a smile or a pout— he wants to cherish every single one.
Slowly, he nears their face until his lips touched their forehead, ever so gently.
In reply, they pushed themselves closer to his chest, and he welcomes them dearly, legs tangled as theirs eyes slowly open.

"Morning, my lady."
Soft grumbles escaped their lips in response, pushing their head closer to their body in hopes to bask in the comfort of their inky vision, and of course, their lover's warmth.
"Y/n, it's morning," He giggled, patting their head as he placed a chaste kiss on their head.
"I wanna sleep more."

In that moment of silence, Y/n had wondered if Xingqiu carried them to his room. The thought of that made them smile in their half-asleep state, very thankful that Xingqiu was theirs.
And secretly, Xingqiu too did, vice-versa.

Suddenly, Xingqiu's hands snaked under their shirt and tickled their waist. In surprise, Y/n flinched, wiggling as Xingqiu tops them, legs on either side of their waist.
"nOoO sToAph!"

"I'm up, I'm up!" Y/n wheezed as they felt relieved.
As soon as Xingqiu's hands retracted, there was a smirk on Y/n's lips.

"Sike!" The two tumbled around the bed as it was Y/n's turn to straddle him.  Both panted, giggling at their antics. As Xingqiu stared at them, he noticed the blush on their cheeks, the happy expression on their face, and their messy hair to which he combed from below.
With the sun on their face, Xingqiu had once again come to a trance, smiling lovingly at the angel on top of him, and even Y/n had stop to do the same. Both of them admired each other's faces.
Y/n's eyes mentally tracing a line on his cheeks down to his slightly opened nightshirt.

Suddenly, Y/n pouted, "How are you prettier than me?"
With their free hands, Y/n caressed his cheeks, feeling warmth, as if he was blushing. He was.

"I don't know about you, but the most beautiful person I'm seeing here is you."
Xingqiu propped his elbows, and pushed himself, using his arms to support himself as he asks for a kiss.

'Chu'

Y/n grinned, stooping low to kiss him once more when they hear someone clear their voice.
"How sweet~" The two choked, hearing a familiar voice. Xingqiu's brother smirked, seeing their red faces.
"I told you to knock on the door!" Exclaimed Xingqiu. His brother giggled, drinking in his little brother's embarrassment.

"Anyways, you, lovebirds should come down now or mom will get mad."