SLOT 6: Kaeya 🌸 Y/n (m 4 f)

༻Proposal : @_r4sb3rry, @StepOnMeKaeya༺
———————ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ——————––
🌸: Fluff
💧: Angst
🌶: Spicy
🫀: Yandere

Note: I have a writer's block-
————————————————————

Note: I have a writer's block-————————————————————

"The Rant of a Graduate in Lawschool"

The scent of cool summer breeze whiffs through the air, under a firmament of a hundred Celestial bodies.
Each luminary has its story to tell, and likewise, they hold a fantasy of ancient times.

The same can be said to the famous Dawn Winery, where every person has their story, an issue waiting to be forgotten as the wine intoxicates the brain, until it becomes an addiction, and ultimately, a demise.
But now's not the time to think about that. In the middle of a summery midnight, the patrons of the ever-so addicting Dandelion wine drink for the weekdays have ended. As for the flirty, yet charming Alberich, he was there to drink and forget... or that was his initial goal.

His eyes glanced over at a new face, whose eyes looked blankly at the menu. There was a creeping exhaustion from their posture; a slouching and drowsy kind of posture. Recently,  news was out that graduation in the Teyvat university happened, and so even graduates would flood the bars. This one, however did not smile like the others. They wore a big hoodie, and had bad posture, and the way they sat was as if they weren't even there to celebrate, and more to forget— just like him.

Kaeya couldn't help but wonder, what was their story?

"Oh! Young lady, back at the pub again?"
She was a Patron? Kaeya decided to eavesdrop, curious to find out even just a bit or your description.
"How did your exams go?" He heard Charles asked as he mixes a drink.
"I felt like I got ran over a train."
Their voice was raspy, as if they never talked much with it. Charles seemed to snicker. "Ah, college."
"But your graduation seemed to be very grand. The regular? It's in the house for now."
They muttered a thanks.

As Kaeya was staring, Charles seems to make eye contact with him, making him narrow his eyes at the smirk on the bartender's lips.

"I almost forgot, you never met Diluc's brother, did you?" Almost instantly, their eyes swing over to his, and they looked at the male, almost a tired smile on their face.

"Oh hey. I'm Y/n."
"Hey," Kaeya replied, smiling ever so charmingly to the new face.
Y/n... nice name. Kaeya thought.

"What's a pretty little soul like you doing here?" As Charles went the other side to serve drinks and cocktails, Kaeya decided to spend some time with this new face. "Celebrating, I guess?"
"Graduated?" They nodded.
"You don't look so happy about it," Kaeya said, looking at the sleep in their eyes, a very evident detail in their eyes.
They sipped a glass of Dandelion wine and replied,
"Oh yeah- that's probably because I wanted to be something other than a lawyer?"

"Oh? What did you want?" Kaeya asked the fatigued student.
"I wanted to be a classical musician, or maybe even an author," Y/n replied.
Kaeya began to piece the information, and a look of understanding was in his eyes.
"Are your parents pressuring you?"
"A little," replied Y/n.

"Can't you... fight for what you want?"
Y/n laughed, "I'm from Liyue. My family culture? Very demanding. You can't talk back to anyone older than you or you'll be seen as disrespectful."
Kaeya frowned. Even from a young age, this student beside him has already been restrained. "Plus, you can only be a classical musician as a child, and once your older, you have to take a job that's intellectual and rich," Y/n chuckled, downing a whole glass.

"I had a little brother they like to spoil, and a sister treated the same way as him," Y/n murmured. "So obviously, I had to be the breadwinner."

"So you're going to be a lawyer, and do the job you don't even want?" Y/n nodded. "If I chose a different option, I wouldn't be here— I'd probably be working to the point of fatigue, five in the morning to nine in the evening," they added. A very typical thing in Liyue and Inazuma are parents fawning over the riches of being in a white-collar job.

Kaeya then had an idea.
"How about you work at the Favonius detective agency?" His icy eyes glanced to see the narrowed eyes of the student.
"You can work side jobs based on how free our agency's schedule is."

"And why should I trust you?"
Kaeya smiled, "Diluc was once the leader of the agency."

Y/n's eyes widened, even at the slightest.
"Wait really?" Kaeya nodded.
"You seem to... idolize him. Are you perhaps one of his admirers?"
Y/n laughed, "Nah, nah, its just that I'd be studying at the second floor, and he'd give me food." Kaeya 'oh'ed at the reply. Diluc still has a heart after all. "So how about it?"
"I'll... think about it, definitely."
"Here's the business card. It has Ms. Gunnhildr's contact in it, Diluc's crush, but don't tell him I told you." Y/n laughed before pouring themselves another glass of Dandelion wine.

"You know, I've never had anyone to listen to me rant in a long time, so I feel... really, really relieved letting it out. Thanks for listening to me," Y/n chuckled as they smiled in front of him. Kaeya then saw a beauty underneath the exhausted expression. It made him smile, seeing the way their eyes lit up. Now this was a diamond in the rough, a lone star in a cloudy night. They were very pretty, now that Kaeya thought about it.
"No big deal. Now then, let's just continue to celebrate, ey? It's your graduation after all."

Y/n nodded, and reached out for another glass.
"For Y/n!"
"For Y/n!"

And they did enjoyed a night in the bar, until Diluc had came to take Y/n home because both them and Kaeya are deadass drunk.