Chapter Sixty Two

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that read and voted on this book while I was away.
Thanks especially for your votes. They mean a lot💖💖💖

I have been away for so long... I'm really sorry. I had exams. But I'm done now, so we'll have steady updates. Anybody in Anambra? Biko send my share😂😂

Anywho guys, let's get down to the chapter😘😙😚

Picture of Waje above❤❤

~°WAJE'S POV°~

I sigh to myself as everyone slowly gets wasted. I get tired and finally gulp down the alcohol that stood in my front for about an hour or two.

10:30pm.

I keep taking shots of alcohol and soon, it starts having it's effect on my brain. I suddenly feel dizzy and my visions blur. All I can think of is Jamal shutting me out and nothing but premium tears on my face. I realize a line of tear run down my cheeks and I leave it to dry up. I take another gulp and place my head on the table, willing to drift into sleep.

"Waje?"

I look up reluctantly. It's him. I look again. It's actually him. Jamal is here.

Jamal is here....

"Jamal?" I say hurriedly, not being able to believe it myself. My heart skips eight beats as the butterflies flutter in my stomach. A smile rises my lips and I stare in disbelief.

"Sorry, Waje. It's Jameel," he says and my shoulders slump. "Why are you alone? You and Jamal haven't fixed things up yet?" he asks as he sits on the chair beside mine. I sigh, taking a huge gulp of the alcohol and I slump down on the seat in disappointment.

"I - I don't want to talk," I say drukenly, standing up. "I want to sleep. So, good. Night." I say, grabbing the bottle and emptying the last of it in my mouth. "Leave me alone," I groan.

"Come on, I'll drop you off at Jamal's,"he says and I don't even have the strength to argue. I've had enough tears for tonight. Enough thoughts. Anger too.

I feel my body land in a seat of a car and someone gets in the driver seat. I manage to open my eyes and stare at Jameel place his hands on the steering while my head goes dizzy like crazy. Literally spinning.

"Wait," I stop him from turning on the car, and trying to put my shit together. "Thanks, Jay!" I say. "You're a really good friend," I continue with a smile and place a hand on his shoulder.

I inch closer to him and wrap my hands around him in a hug. Slowly, I feel his hand pat my back gently. I feel the warm tears roll down my cheek and we drift. It's sad it isn't jamal. He stares at me for a second and cleans the tears off my eyes. "No - "

I don't hold back anymore. I inch forward once again and stare directly into his eyes, our lips barely a centimetre from each other. He stares, speechless, and I finally smack my lips against his. I feel his grip against me as he pushes me away, enough to get me a bit sober from the alcohol. "Ouch," I groan.

"We shouldn't do this, Waje" he says but I don't reply. Suddenly, his lips are smacked against mine and I feel his arms wrapped around my waist. I trail my hands down his hair and feel the slow unbuttoning of my bikini strap. I let out little moans as he feels every inch of my body. I swear it feels like Jamal. For a second I think it is.

Stop it, Waje. He isn't Jamal.

I don't know how but we land ourselves in the massive space of the back seat, the tinted glasses and locked doors giving us even more privacy. I have my almost naked body beneath his muscular one as he nibbles on my neck, coming way down to my belly button, his hands unfailing to work on my tities.