Chapter Sixty Seven

Last chapter is officially dedicated to gracefulgreene_ Your comments are priceless❤❤❤

Thanks to the voters too💋❤
We have reached our final bus stop but we gon' keep riding💨💨

Continuation...

Check out the YouTube video before reading❤❤

"Noah,"

"Noah!" I scream as he turns. "Noah I can explain," I cry out as I stand up from the pool. That moment, I feel the worst thing that could happen to me in days. Dad's palm lands heavily on my cheek. My chest tightens in pain.

I turn to him in tears, my world closing in on me. My visions blur and Dad throws daggers with his eyes.

"Who should you be apologizing to?" Dad thunders in his deep bass and grabs me by the arm. It hurts so much.

"Dad p - please let me go," I cry, tears now streaming down my face as I watch Noah's body walk away and he gets in the car. "Dad please," I say in tears and Noah finally drives away. I don't see clearly, and for a second I lose my mind.

"I've never been so disappointed in you, Jennifer! From this moment onwards, you're grounded!" he shoots acidly at me.

"Grounded? You've left me caged up in this sad depressing state for months. You abandoned me when Mum left. You were never there for me. What were you expecting Dad? To meet the little kid I was years ago? I hated you. With every drop of blood in my body. And when you weren't around, do you know who was there for me? Wild guess, it was Noah! I hate you so much, Dad. I fucking - "

In just the same amount of time it took Kyle to crash his lips in mine, I feel Dad's hand again on my cheek. I fall to the floor with tears finally ruining my makeup. Kyle hurries beside me.

"Don't touch her!" Dad yells but he still holds me and helps me up. "I said don't touch her. I could sue you,"

Adam turns to leave. He does.

"Go after him," Dad says and I stare in disgust.

"He can leave for all I care. And you know what Dad? Those days you weren't around, I did what you and Mum always warned about. Yes, Dad. I had sex with Noah!"

"Jennifer!" I hear Mum shout from the door.

"Jenn - " Aunt Zara whispers.

"And I don't regret it," I continue, looking back at Dad.

Dad grabs my neck in his hands immediately and pins me against the wall. I feel my lungs closing in on me and I can hardly breathe. He tightens it harder, perhaps with every word I said. I just hear the worried voices trying to beg on my behalf. He lets me go and I fall straight to the floor, my hands on my neck.

"Jennifer, you are my greatest disappointment. In my next life, I'd never wish for a child like you," he says and walks away. That hurt so bad.

He probably said that out of anger but it's the truth. I'm everyone's greatest disappointment. Instead of feeling better, I should have laid in bed alone those days and slowly died of depression. I feel more disappointed in myself.

Aunt Zara runs to me and grabs me in a hug. I can't help the tears from streaming. My world is slowly tearing down to pieces and I can't do anything about it.