Chapter Nine

Akum's POV°~

My secrets are extraordinary,
They are beautiful.

I tie the towel around my chest and whistle to the tune of Hello by Adele. I grab some clothes and put them on immediately, joining K.C and Lindsay on the bed. For some reasons, they are with my phone and I have no idea what they are doing with it.

"What's up!" I say, joining them and laying in the middle.

"Who is Noah?" Lindsay asks, raising a brow as she suddenly sits up.

"Noah..." I trail off. "Just a classmate," I reply with a shrug and curl my lips.

"I think something happened in school today. You better call Rosemary and find out," K.C says and hands me my phone Immediately.

"Why? What's the problem?" I ask in terror.

"Just call Rosemary first," Lindsay instructs and I dial her immediately.

"Hey! What's up! I've missed you. How's London? And the burgers? And - "

"Hi, Abim. It's all fine and the sisters are sending their greetings," I say as they both gesture some signs to me.

"Aw, tell them I say hi too. And before I forget, there was war in class today o! As in, fia for fia" she says loudly, and hisses dramatically.

Trust Abim to always dramatise even the silliest of  things.

"Why? What happened?" I ask in surprise and she starts explaining as I increase the volume of the call and we all scooch in to hear the gist.

"Are you serious? I can't believe it. Noah is so stupid. Why did he even do that? Boys ehn..." I roll my eyes with a loud sigh.

"Stupid ke?" she asks. "He likes you ni,"

"I don't care, Abim. That's his problem. I don't like Noah, please. Before someone dies for me...."

"Okay, Rosemary. We'll call you back later," Lindsay says as she snatches the phone off my hand and hangs up rudely.

"What's the problem?" I ask, snatching my phone back.

"We might have made a little mistake...ish," they both curl their lips and then pout, their cute little faces acting as a stress reliever.

"Noah?" I ask.

They both nod and my eyes pop. I immediately go to Noah's DM without wasting even a second.

I read through each word one by one and feel somewhat horrible.

Why are you even texting me?

So?

"Why did you even do this?" I scream in anger.

"We thought he was just a Friend. We didn't know he was your crush!" Lindsay defends.

"Noah is not my crush," I correct.

"Sorry, your boyfriend, then,"

"Noah is not my boyfriend," I scrunch my nose. "Eww.." I stick out my tongue in disgust.

"Then what's he?" K.C asks.

"A classmate. A mere classmate and that's all!" I say and roll my eyes. "I am still very angery with the both of you. I don't care about him but that was actually really rude. Now I have to apologize to him when u return. Look what you've caused," I whine, staring down at the message with a frown on my face.

"Just don't apologize then," Lindsay says like it is so easy to do.

"You're not sane, seriously. I'm not a bitch," I hiss.