01

I suck at making edits and I found a perfect one for my main characters that I wanted to share because the person who did it needs some credit it's amazing!

"You look like crap." Emma says once I enter through the big double doors.

"Thanks that makes feel better in an instant." I grumble back while I sip at my coffee. I try to ignore the stares of the students while we pass the lockers on our way to our first class.

"Didn't have much sleep last night?" Emma shoots me a worried look. She's the only one that barely knows how little sleep I really have. She just knows the tip but enough to make her worry. If she would really know what I'm doing at night I doubt she would be worried she'd rather turn her back on me and I can't afford to loose someone again.

"Was alright. I coldn't finish the bio homework though." I tell her shrugging my shoulder while the blue door comes into view. Emma opens it and lets me pass through first to get to our usual seats in the back.

"You can copy mine at lunch but I can't promise you that they make any sense." She says while she sits down beside me and I flash her a quick smile. I don't know what it is after summer breaks but every time it's hard to come back to school.

Maybe because what happened with mom was in the summer and I have to go through it every damn year. I have one year left which means this was the last summer break I had to go through. It seems like even the students can't forget about it. They're staring became less obvious over the years and they don't even try to talk in a low voice.

They all doubt she died in a car crash and I have to laugh every time I hear some of their theories because it's ridiculous. Some think my dad's in the mafia and the rivaling gang shot my mother to get revenge on my dad.

But they didn't see what I saw. The car was completely crashed at the front there was no way for her to escape. The airbags were out already flattened but they couldn't stop my moms head from crashing against the dashboard. She went flying through the windshield where you could see a big hole in the middle.

I didn't see her, my dad got me back in his car but I know that she died that night and it's disrespectful to say she died any other way. It makes the grieving not any easier.

"Sofía?" Emma's voice pulls me back into the classroom and I trun my head to look at her.

"Huh?" I ask confused because I don't knwo what she said.

"Did you hear from Zayne?" She asks slowly as if I wouldn't understand her. Ugh another problem Zayne.

"No and I don't want to actually. What he pulled at that party was some dumbass shit." I tell her while I pull out my books for English.

Emma shoots me a look and I open my mouth offended. "Why are you looking at me like that? You should be on my side!" I protest and she chuckles.

"I am on your side but you act like Zayne forced himself on you. You said he asked you to sleep with him and that very gently. Which is understandable how long are you together now..4 years?"