23

"I'll pick you up at 2

"I'll pick you up at 2."

"How about you suck a dick Kenny." I say before I slam the door to his car shut and sling my school bag over my shoulder.

Three days. Three fucking days my scum of a father wouldn't let me go to school because he didn't want me to see Christian.

As if that would change the fact about what he said three days ago.
Your father is the one who killed my dad.
I don't even remember fully what happened afterwards.

My dad got even angrier and grabbed me dragging me towards the car. I remember Christian protesting but I stopped him.
I don't doubt that what he said was true because it explains so much.

Christians hateful looks in the beginning, dad not liking him from the start even though he did nothing.
Christian being in a gang and pretending it's work.

What I couldn't understand was the fact why my dad would kill someone? And what of a coincidence it is that it was Christians dad?

I surely couldn't ask my father because he left the second I was home.
He didn't come home at night and when I tried to sneak into his office it was locked.

Kenny-my bodyguard- didn't leave my side since then and after three days of begging they let me go back to school with the condition that he brings me and picks me up every time.

I think if I skip again they'll never let me out of the house again. Which doesn't mean I won't skip class or find out what the hell is actually going on.
I just have to be smarter about it and not get caught.

I told Emma that I slept at Christians and my dad found out that was why I wasn't in school. As much as I want to tell her the truth I need to figure it out myself before I can.

When I walk through the entrance I immediately make my way through the halls just one mission in mind. Dodging the students that rush through the hall to get to the first period. I have a small span of time to talk to him becuase if I skip class again the teachers will tell my dad and then my dad will probably disown me and lock me up. The desire to just run away after school and get out of this mouse trap becomes bigger and bigger with every strange secret that's revealed.

When I turn the corner I immediately spot Christians tall body leaning against his locker a few friends around him and my eyes catch Georgia's hand laying on his bicep. This girl is such a post- it it's getting annoying.

Nonetheless I make my way over to the small group head held high, my strides confident.

"Hey." I say clipped while I search for Christian's eyes who look up from Georgia at me. His pupils delate for a second and he stands up a bit taller Georgia's hand slipping from his skin.

"Sofía." His voice comes out horse and he has to clear his throat for a second making the two boys chuckle. He elbows one in the rips making him shut up, my lips twitching for a second.