24

"Sofía! You made it!" Jaxon yells over half of the soccer field when he spots me

"Sofía! You made it!" Jaxon yells over half of the soccer field when he spots me. He let's go of Christian who's holding his hand to run over to me. I squat down and chuckle when he swings his little arms around my neck hugging me.

"I promised you I would."

"I know but Robin was being mean and said that you wouldn't come." He says and looks at me pouting. My eyes fly over to Christian and Robin approaching us the latter looking at his phone boredly.

"Robin is a pubescent teenager don't listen to anything he says!" I joke slightly making Jaxon stick his tongue out at his brohter.

"She's here like she told me she would." He says triumphantly making Robin roll his eyes. I can't help but notice that their mom isn't with them and I'm wondering why because this seems to be a big day for Jaxon. He's already dressed in his training clothes ready to play and he looks absolutely adorable in it.

"The team we're playing against is so good!" Jaxon says a worried line in between his brows.

"But you're better." Christian speaks up grinning making his little brother look up at him.

"What if I don't make a goal?"

"It's not important if you make a goal or not. The whole team has to work together to win bud, in the end it doesn't matter who shoots the ball inside the goal because the whole team made it happen." I smile lightly at Christians words while Jaxon nods.

After a while other parents arrive to watch their children play and I can't help but notie their curious glances over at us. Robin sighs and walks over to a bench to focus on his phone while Jaxon turns back around to me.

"I'm on the blue team like my shirt! So you have to watch out for me okay? Number 7!" Jaxon cheers and I nod my head seriously.

"I'm going to watch your every step. Good luck!" I rush out before he already runs towards his team mates. I stand back up to see Christian looking at me.

"He wouldnt shut up the whole week about you coming to his soccer game, I think Robin's ears actually started bleeding." He says with a soft smile while we both lean against the railing to watch the coach speak to the small kids.

"Yeah I could already see how excited he was when I stood here." I say and glance at Robin who still sits on the bench far away. I wonder why exactly he doesn't like me. I mean it can't be just the fact that he's a grumpy teenager right?

"He'll get used to you." I look back at Christian and a small smile moves onto my lips.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You're indicating that I'm going to see them more often."

"Believe me once Jax locked you in his heart he's not going to let you go. And I'm not really repulsed by you and I hanging around more often." He says and I smile while he leans closer his arm brushing mine.