Information

1.Lullaby Trolls: Lullaby trolls are either known to be quieter than the classic trolls. But their music is a bit more calming than theirs, and have some lyrics in them. Lullaby trolls are fast healers however; only near or in moonlight. They live underwater close to the trench, and there homes are made of deep sea glowing corals with moon and star ornaments hanging on to them. Their hearts are the same like techno trolls but the difference; is that they beat fast when they are frighten or swam away very fast, also instead of pixelated shape, there curved shape-like. Lullaby trolls would either have sparkling stars on their hair and fins, either having phases of the moon cheeks big or small which makes them very rare. Their voices are shy and calm than the classic trolls. Their fins are also different among their genders; for males their colors are warm colors with no sparkles on their fins and hair, while females have sparkles on their fins and hair and their colors are cool colors instead. They're shy when it comes to strangers but if one troll or something unknown beings attacking a lullaby; they will fight back. Instead of beatdrop fishes they have underwater ice, snow, and of course water Ballerinas instead.

2. J-pop Trolls: J-pop trolls are either known as cousins to the K-pop gang, they also have fairy glitter wings that you can see what's behind them (Idk the word for that.) They live close to a meadow and have a special connection to the lullaby trolls. There wings are different sizes and color; for male trolls their bigger also their colors are red, orange, dark green, and blue while females are medium and their colors are yellow, lime, purple, magenta, and pink instead. They love to challenge one another with talents but sometimes they would trade stuff as well. Their music is a bit fast not to also mention emotional, but they also sing it in their own Japanese language that makes anyone great about their language. Sometimes their silent when it comes to flying. J-pop trolls are known to be polite and happy however if you dare disrespect their music they will put a curse on you. Surprisingly, their queen has 2 kitsunes that resembles yin and yang. (Life and Death.)

3.R&B Trolls: R&B trolls are known as the friendly and kind trolls but when it comes to intruders who harmed them, they will attack. They live in a forest filled with purple and pink flowers, they also have a crystal cave. R&B trolls also help other trolls with their love interest by singing a romantic song for them. They also help out others than themselves. They even like to do fashion challenges sometimes but their queen decided for them not to cause a fight about fashion. Female R&B trolls have green-lime tails while males have dark green-lime tails. If they were under attack, they'll use there smart skills to protect themselves without a second thought. And no, there not from the Funk tribe. Since they live in a forest, they rather have pet bugs rather than any other house pet. But, their queen has a rare pet snake named; Diantha, instead.

4.Heavy Metal Trolls: Heavy metal trolls live in a dark cave filled with lava and skulls. They are way more vicious than the hard rock trolls. They can also survive any heat that comes in their way; fire and lava. They even have some trust issues but for your surprise they help out children who are lost or abandon. Male trolls have longer tails and horns while females are shorter or don't have any of horns nor tails. Be careful around them they are more violent than you ever think. And they're also taller than the hard rock trolls even the queen of hard rock, Barb. Heavy Metal trolls also have their own mythical pets; which are dragons.

5.Electronic Trolls: Electronic Trolls are known of having a powerful raves. Their music is known to be Energetic or hyper. The Electronic trolls live high above the mountains they're also great at dodging fallen rocks. They also love to challenge one another while having a singing battle. Surprisingly, they would often read books whenever they're not having a rave or just feeling bored. Electronic voice is rarely different when it comes to singing. They don't just immediately become friends with a stranger it takes a while to trust them. When Electronic trolls are having a wild party high above the mountains, the clouds will be filled with bright colors which are the lights. For pets, Oscear has 2 electronic beatdrop buttons instead of techno and they would have pet Hawks, Falcons, and even Eagles.

6. Remix Trolls: Remix trolls live in a city that's covered by a cloud barrier. Their music has more than one. The Remix trolls are actually not trolls but their mobians which means their anthropomorphic creatures of any kind. These creatures also have their own powers and abilities for protecting everyone including themselves. They are also friends to lullaby ,J-pop, R&B, Electronic, and the Heavy Metal trolls. However they will help anyone who is in danger, even the other tribes. If you dare to make them mad they'll do something you weren't expecting. Instead of having pets they have the Whispers and chaos as their friends and partners.

Leader
1.Queen Sarah
Artifact: Moon Spear
Age:23
Sexuality: Straight(but an LGBQT supporter) 
Voice actor: Katy Perry
Queen Sarah, daughter of King James. She is known as a polite queen who help her trolls by calming them down by using her calming voice. Sarah, will protect anyone who she dares the most. She may look beautiful but she looks scary when she's triggered. She has moon phases cheeks and sparkles on her hair and fins, and her heart is covered by her cross top because she doesn't like her heart to be shown, which makes her rare. She was even crown queen at the age of 17.

2.Queen Nami
Artifact: Magical Whip
Age:21
Sexuality: Polysexual
Voice actor: Hatsune Miku
Queen Nami, daughter of King Sam and Queen Eppony, she is the little sister of King Mark. Closest friend to Queen Sarah of the Lullaby trolls. She loves to dress up to something cute and sings at day and night. She can be a curious troll but she thinks twice before doing "it". She's a very polite troll sometimes and Nami really loves anime art and fashion. But however, she turns into something terrifying when getting angered. After she grew up to be a young troll, she was crowned at the age of 14 years old.

3.Queen Victoria
Artifact: Magical Bow and Arrow
Age:23
Sexuality: Pansexual
Voice Actor: Caro Emerald
Queen Victoria, daughter of Queen Meghan. She loves to explore the forest and learn about mysterious animals. She would always have her artifact whenever she goes to train or challenging someone. Whenever her trolls are in danger, she's there to protect her trolls from death. She is like her passed father, King Tyler. She even would either act to be flirty or sassy.
As her father passed away a few years ago, she was also crowned queen at the age of 17 as well.

4.King Mark
Artifact: One side axe
Age:27
Sexuality: Straight(but an LGBTQ+ supporter)
Voice Actor: Simon Curtis
King Mark, son of King Sam and Queen Eppony, he is the older brother of Queen Nami. He has short temper and can easily angry then he'll attack. He plays his guitar 'which looks like it's made out of skeletons' and fight in a battle to the death. He is the craziest and vicious heavy metal troll in his tribe. Mark also has a sweet spot for children and wanted one of his own. He may look like he was crowned at the age of 18 but he was really crowned at the age of 19 instead.

5.King Oscear:
Artifact: Magical sword and shield
Age:25
Sexuality: Biesexual
Voice Actor: Dj Snake
King Oscear, son of King Maroon. He really likes to race and challenge someone to show his skills. He also refuse to rest and continues on training and reals some energy. Oscear is more energetic than anyone and he is also a DJ in his tribe. When ever his tribe is in danger he would tease the enemy's but he would also lead them to a trap. Oscear is also known to be good at spying and discover mysteries. He also had two electronic drop buttons who look more a lot like aliens. Oscear was also crowned queen at the age of 18.

6.Queen Jaylin:
Artifact: Rosie Fan and Ice Katana
Age: looks 15 (But actually is 29-30 years old)
Sexuality: Bisexual (and maybe Polysexual.)
Voice Actor: JewelHeartLine
Queen Jaylin, daughter of Jules and Bernadette. She is the younger sister of Sonic. Jaylin is known to be the besets queen in her tribe, she has been with her brother to crazy adventures and saving the people there and for return they gave her something special; Cosmo's ruby amulet after she died, a saber for saving Camelot, a gold bracket with snakes from her genie friend, Sharha, a flower gem from Jet, and a blue gem from Zero. Jaylin has a lot of friends but what she didn't know that some of her friends have a crush on her. Her brother would give anyone a glare who are close to his loyal sister especially boys. DONT CALL JAYLIN,LITTLE because she'll make sure that you end up in a hospital. She and her brother were crowned leaders at the average age of 20 years old.