Chapter 3: Meet Queen Sarah of the lullaby trolls.

Meanwhile at night. Poppy and Branch are now packing food and other supplies for their trip.
Poppy put on a bow on the dragon; that is now covered with glitter making it look like a unicorn pooped it out. It decided to sneeze some of it out. She then let it go with a small letter in its mouth.

"Poppy, are you sure about this? They're not even on this map." Branch said to Poppy.

Poppy then pull out an old map in front of him and his eyes went wide. Poppy smiles as she was about to put it down until Barb pop out between them.

"Hey pop squeak!" She shouted making Branch scream in surprise making him jump backwards.

Poppy looked at her in surprise as she asked "Barb, what are you doing here?" Barb crossed her arms and she said "I'm coming with you."

Poppy blink as she said "what?" "You know finding more trolls, out there. New music might be the best party ever." Shouted Barb as she rock her guitar."

"We're also coming with you Queen Poppy." Poppy looked at her side to see the leaders and the ambassadors, "Wait you too?" Asked Poppy as they look at her and they all nodded their heads, while Lownote Jones, the ambassador of the Funk tribe pulled out some keys that belonged to one of the funk tribe's ship. Poppy then smile as she shouted "Great! Let's go!!"

Branch stared in disbelief as he watched all the leader and ambassadors were about to hop in the balloon and their ship until Synth, Trollex's brother notice that he his brother wasn't around.

"Where's bro?" He asked, until all of a sudden they heard Satin and Chenille running towards them breathing heavily.

"Poppy....Trollex....Found....Something....on....the....SEASHORE!" Everyone looked surprised as they started to follow the twins.

********************************************

Trollex and his buddy: TBDB, were now next to the injured galaxy mertroll who is more female like,on the nurse bed. The galaxy troll had magenta skin and her hair is galaxy themed while her tail is the same theme while her tail and hair is tied with a lot of pearls. She wore a yellow-gold cross top with small sleeves on her each side of her arms; her fins are the color of light turquoise. She's even wearing a red headband with a crescent moon on top, on her right hand she has a silver bracelet on. She's also wearing a star choker that use to belong to her father; before he past away. And lastly, she had turquoise makeup on her eyelids.

"Poor Lady, wonder what happened to her?"  Trollzart questioned and looking at Trollex. "I don't know but maybe after she is all healed up we'll ask her."

A few minutes have passed and the moon was full. Trollex, decided to check on the mysterious mertroll then his eyes widen when he saw the mertroll getting healed by the moon's light. After she was done being healed, she notice the techno king looking at her then the mertroll looked at him in fear.

"Stay away!" the mertroll shouted in fear as she was about to pull out her spear. "it's voice sounded shy and quiet.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I came to check on you" Trollex told the mertroll to calm it down.

After the mertroll was all healed by the moonlight, Trollex decided to take it to his friends until he realized something behind her fin. "What is that?" He asked her as he pointed what's behind her fin, then it said " It's my spear which is my artifact.

As Trollex brought the mertroll to his friends as they start to introduce themselves to the mysterious mertroll.

"Queen Poppy, of the Pop Trolls."

"Branch."

"Queen Barb, of the Hard Rock Trolls."

" Val Thundershock."

" Mayor Delta Dawn, of the Country Trolls."

"Holly Darlin'.

"King Quincy and Queen Essence, of the Funk Trolls."

"Lownote Jones."

"Conductor Trollzart, of the Classical Trolls."

"Dante Crescendo."

"King Trollex, of the Techno Trolls and this is my buddy, TBDB."

"Sup?"

"Synth."

" And what is you name, dear?" Holly asked the mysterious Mertroll."

"I'm Queen Sarah, of the Lullaby Trolls and I need your help to stop King Mark of the Heavy Metal Trolls."