Chapter 12: Escape and knowing the truth

After the whole crew explained the real story; why they were separated, and the trolls were in shock that their own ancestors banishing them because of power and jealousy.

"So, you guys were separated from us because of what 'We did?' Trollex asked in shock and sadness that their own ancestors did this to the other ancestors.

"You guys tried to destroy our music and homes yourselves." Victoria said to the group trying to act calm but hiding in tears from being reminded about the past.

"Moshiwakearimasen." (I'm sorry.) Nami said her religion language looking down for not telling them sooner.

"Just like what Mark, is doing." Branch said also looking down.

Poppy wanted to stop this madness to continue so she went up to the glass container holding the Electronic string, without touching it. "We can make it right, history is just going to repeat itself until we make trolls realize we're all the same." She said to Jaylin, Oscaer, Nami, Sarah, and the two hedgehogs; Silver and Shadow.

"But we're not all the same." Sonic said to the pop queen in a calming mood, then his sister came in.

"It's why all of our strings our different, because the reflect our different music." She said. "Denying our difference is denying the kind of who we are.

Laguna was still upset that she couldn't figure it out herself. "We haven't thought about it like that." She said to out loud felling upset.

Then out of nowhere a buzzer noise came out of nowhere, they all realized it was Jaylin's communicator buzzing an glitching with a few voices heard.

"zzz JAYLIN!!!zzzz." The remix queen grab her communicator to know what is going on at her place. "Tails!? What's happening over there?!"

"It's Mark, zzzzz his zzzz kind zzzz everyone's taken away!! zzzzz. He's on his way to zzzzz you guys now! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

"Tails? TAILS?!" The remix queen along with her animal friends were in shock that all of them were taken away by the heavy metal trolls to his location which is the underground 'Lava cave'. As the fox friend warn them about Mark being on his way to them, an alarm alerted which means 'Heavy Metal arrives'

"They have arrived, it's on!!" Oscear said seriously loud as the alarm alerted every Electronic trolls as they got their weapons then flew out of the castle preparing to fight.

"Poppy, we need to get out of here!!' The hard rock queen yelled to the pink troll as she grab her hand roughly as Oscaer made a set of clouds that will allow them to escape.

"Jaylin wait!! A voice yelled from the techno king trying to tell the light blue hedgehog something but was too late as the cloud grabbed him and then pulling him the way out along with his friends.

As Trollex escaped with his friends they notice the same ship that Mark rides on, and then sees him. They were of course scared seeing the Heavy Metal King himself except for Barb. For some odd reason she felt her heart skip a beat and kept staring at him in awe. Unfortunately that moment stopped when they landed on the ground safely.

"Guys we need to get back up there, their in danger." Poppy yelled in worried tone as her friends were about to say something until the heard rustling in the trees.

As the rustling stopped when they saw a grey troll with dark turquoise hair and small horns, which none other than Linda, but she's wearing a large brown coat covering the top of her head and her legs. She also but her hands up in a surrendering position not wanting to fight. Of course some of the trolls were afraid because they thought she was going to take them to her uncle.

"Pls don't takes us to your king?!" They said in fright.

"I'm not going to do that."

"huh?"

"My name is Linda, I'm the adopted daughter of the Heavy Metal King but I escaped from him to come with you to stop him as well. But allow me tell you story on the real reason why he's even doing this nonsense."

"This better be quick." Branch said sarcastically as her cross his arms while everyone stood still to wait what she's trying to say. She then grabbed some illusion powder to look back in the past.

(This song actually made me cry, p.s I use as for Mark's memories about his wife and children.)

At the first scene of illusion dust shows Mark: When he was young adult, walking in the caves mining his own business then notice a female heavy metal troll who had wood red skin, black short hair with dark magenta dye on the tips, wearing a white torn shirt with dark navy short with black fishnets underneath, and wearing spikey black boots on her feet. As they both see each other eyes they fell in love then got married. A few months have past by as the wife holds a piece of paper of a child but opens it as two children instead, Mark pretended to faint but the couple laughed about it.

"My father was originally another father of three, and his wife; Lucy and his 2 sons; Dan and Daneil, and lastly his daughter; Lilly were once a happy family. This was the time when his family 'was' around... he was also on a search for his little sister who is lost in the world, but I'm not the daughter of his little sister."

"What happened?"

"On one day, we was in a meeting with his other friends, but as the time the meeting was done, he came home to see his family brutally killed. There were teeth marked on his 3 children while his wife was never found, but he soon found out the creature ate his wife whole. He then went to the library to find a way to bring back people from the dead also finding a clue where his sister might be.. After he found the right book to do so, he need to get his friends strings and you guys together so he can create the ultimate weapon so he can reunite with his deceased family and soon after he'll find his sister. And that is the real reason why our king is doing this world tour....."

As Linda told them the whole story about his past, their eyes were watery in sadness feeling bad for him and knowing why he's actually doing this. Some of them were in shock that he was originally a father and had a little sister. But that moment ended when a group of heavy metal trolls grabbed all of them tightly in their grasps refusing to fight back.

"Linda!!!" An angered voice came out of the tress as it came out from it as it was 'Mark' looking furious that his child has escape. Before she could even be caught in his hands, she threw a smoke bomb to make sure he's distracted so he couldn't get her, because she had another plan.

After Mark felt furious that his own niece betrayed him, he then yell to his trolls to lock up the leaders and the other leaders in a cage and bring them back home; the Underground Lava Cave.....