Chapter 16:Finale, Credits and secret ending

Now back in trollstopia, Poppy who is now back to flower pod as a daycare center, reading a book to the younger Techno, Classical, Hard Rock, Country, Lullaby, Electronic, Heavy Metal, Rythm&Blue's, J-pop, and Remix trolls sitting in front of her to hear the story.

"Turns out our ancestors were wrong about the other ancestors. Very, Very wrong."

"We're sorry." A group of scrapbook trolls said to another group of scrapbook trolls.

"You have to be able to listen to other voices, even if their loud, quiet, soft, and maybe confusing. They make us stronger, more creative, and more heartwarming to others."

"So, whether your song is sleepy, romantic, cheerful and confusing of fast and energetic or even if you're a little bunch of each." Branch added in.

"It's all these sounds and all are differences that makes the world a richer place." Poppy also added in.

"Because you can not harmonize alone." They both said at the same time as they hold hands. Until that moment stop when Clampers laugh and tries to eat the book once again.

"Clampers! Let's not eat our history again." The pink troll said to the young county troll as she apologized and then ate a scrapbook version of poppy.

"Excuse me, I'm done for with my nap and I'm ready to party." Tiny Diamond said as he drove a small toy truck.

"GLITTER!" A blast of glitter came out of the truck covering the camera then came out to reveal Branch and Prince D starting to sing.

(Ps, I also enjoy this song and I thought this would be good for the credits.)

The caterpillar bus came out to reveal the leaders including the other leaders as they started to dance on the big mushroom where Branch and Prince D were standing.

(Anna Kendrick as Poppy)

(Justin Timberlake as Branch)

(James Corden as Biggie)

(Ester Dean as Legsly)

(Fryda Wollf as Satin & Chenille)

(Rachel Bloom as Barb)

(Lauren Mayhew as Val Thundershock)

(Charles DeWayne as Demo)

(Kelly Clarkson as Delta Dawn)

(Megan Hilty as Holly Darlin)

(Eric Lopez as Gust Tumbleweed)

(Gustavo Dudamel as Trollzart)

(Walt Dohrn as Dante)

(Jeanine Sonata as Minuet Sonata)

(George Cliton as King Quincy)

(Mary J. Blige as Queen Essence )

(Michael-Leon Wooley as Lownote Jones)

(Ron Funches as Cooper)

(Kat Graham as Rhythm and Blues)

(Anthony Ramos as King Trollex)

(Vladimir Caamano as Synth)

(Anita Kalathara as Laguna Tidepool)

(Katy Perry as Sarah)

(Hatsune Miku as Nami)

(Caro Emerald as Victoria)

(Simon Curtis as Mark)

(Salli Saffioti as Linda)

(Dj Snake as Oscear)

(JewelHeartLine as Jaylin)

***********************************************************************************************

As the song was about to finish, Poppy and Branch are right about to ride a bug motorcycle thing given by Barb and Val as they set off on their date. As for the rest, they went back to where they were except for Trollzart, Barb, and Trollex because they are going to tell Sarah, Mark, and Jaylin something.

"Hey Jaylin, Mark, Sarah." They yelled for their names as they turn to payed attention to them.

"Yes?" They all said together.

"I was wondering, do you want to visit at my place?"

"Hmmm, well, I have nothing else to do, sure."

Barb took Mark to Volcano city where he can see other Hard Rock trolls and she her guitar skills. As for Trollzart, he took Sarah as they float their way to Symphony Ville. And finally for Trollex, he took Jaylin to techno reef not forgetting to give her a bubble helmet to breath in.

Everything was back in peace......

Or is it?.....

Meanwhile...

Another area; under a tree in a dark void. Two pairs of glowing red eyes with black sharp diamond pupils, looking very unhappy seeing new trolls enter the territory but soon changed that emotion as it drool from it now reveled razor sharp teeth, dripping on the floor.

"Now, I can have a real meal..." It said a glitchy dark tone of voice....

That is all my fellow readers and followers, thank you for reading my story. To be honest I'm going to miss writing my first story ever created. But do not worry, I'm making Within the future: Trollstopia x OC's. I'll be also adding new stories as; Cookies in our world?! Cookie run (kingom and Ovenbreak x OC's), Jaylin& Sonic music wonder tour, and Old times; New enemies(Demon slayer x OC's) Hopefully during summer vacation, I'll post these stories fast as I can. And at the end of that, see you next time fellow readers and followers.