Chapter 4: To Remix Genre City part 1

Sarah's POV:
When I told the other tribe leaders and ambassadors that I need their help to stop King Mark, I took out my artifact which is a light cyan mix with blue magical moon spear. I notice Trollzart the conductor of the classical trolls and Dante Crescendo the ambassador of the classic trolls, looking at my spear with their eyes filled with sparkling stars which mean the think it's very beautiful.

"Woah, Cool weapon you got there." "What is it dudette?" I turned around to see Barb and Val asking that question to me waiting for an answer.

"This is my artifact for Lullaby trolls, there artifacts are moon spears while R&B artifacts are magical now and arrows. For J-pop, there artifacts are Magical Whip's. Remix are any type of weapons; which they choose whichever they like, Electronic are Magical sword and shields. Finally for Heavy Metal there's are magical one side axes."

I answered their questions and saw that their jaws dropped and eyes widen in surprise , Trollzart then broke the silence by asking "Dear, if you don't mind me asking, but what are Classical artifacts?"

"You actually don't know your own artifact?!"

When we were too focused about our artifacts I realize that we need to warm the remix queen right now!!

I than yelled "I'll save that for later but right now we must get to, Queen Jaylin of the Remix trolls to warn her and her tribe about King Mark.

3rd POV:
A few minutes later
The leaders and the ambassadors brought some things and more of their friends who are , Laguna Tidepool, Demo, Gust tumbleweed, and Minuet Sonata to the balloon and space ship so that they can get to Remix Genre City, but the thing that made Sarah worried is the other tribes; including their leaders.

Trollex, TBDB, and Synth then notice and came up to her, "What's wrong Sarah, you looked worried. " Sarah then turn to them and said "It's just that, I'm worried on what Mark is going to do next, after he destroyed my stage."

While Sarah was trying not to cry but she felt a tear fell out of her left eye, Trollex, TBDB, Synth notice then start trying comfort her by hugging her until Poppy came up to them and told Trollex, TBDB, and Synth to 'leave her alone for a bit' which they of course listen. The queen of the pop trolls came up to then ask the queen of the lullaby trolls a question about her stage,

"Sarah, what was your home like before it was destroyed?" She looked at Poppy while her eyes were watery in sadness, but trying her best to not let it out.

Flashback: Deep underwater.
"My place was the most beautiful and calming area that you could ever see, I lived deep in the ocean close to the trench filled with corals with moon and stars decorations on them. We only come out of the water only at night but when it's day we stay underwater. But when we were still underwater I was singing 'Come little Children'(Play the music on top, half way.) so that my trolls that we can be calm.

"Come little children, I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children, the time's come to play,
here in my garden of shadows.
Follow sweet children, I'll show thee way through all the pain and the sorrows.
Weep not not poor children for life is this way. Murdering beauty and pass-."

"but then, King Mark showed up."

I then came up to ask him "What are you doing here Mark?" Mark answered "Ah, Queen Sarah of the Lullaby Trolls? I came here for your 'STRING'. "My string color was cyan. I told him that I refuse to give up my string because I knew that we'll loose our music as well.

"And why, why would you wanna do that?" I asked

"Because I'm here for revenge on the other ancestors who banish us!" He yelled to me.

"Listen, I understand that you're upset what our those ancestors did, I know how you feel--"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!!" If you did, you would help me out to get my revenge."

We were about to battle after he yelled at me, until he started to act like he was sleeping and then he said that my music was is too sleepy. I was offended by that and distracted by emotions. He then grabbed his guitar and stared to play his Heavy Metal music then all of the sudden a flash of dark red light hit my stage destroying it. I told him that I surrender because my tribe worked very hard on making our home. I gave up my sting felling that I was useless but when he had my string he sent another flash of dark red light from his guitar towards me. The last thing I remember is that Mark and his trolls taking my trolls leaving me behind then everything went dark.
Flashback ends

Sarah then started to cry more and more, that everyone in the hot air-balloon looked at her with faces filled with sadness and shocked expression on their faces, feeling bad for her.  Poppy came up to Sarah, to give her a hug and said that she felt sorry that her home was destroyed. The queen of Hard Rock, came up to Sarah and told her that she did the same thing to everyone else but she never realized what she was doing until Poppy told her what is real harmony, so she helped everyone by fixing her mistakes. It was pretty hard for everyone to trust her but everything worked out fine. The galaxy hair mertroll felt a bit better and everyone was in their ship and air balloon except Sarah because she's the only troll who knows where the Remix's tribe is located.

Poppy tried to find the other tribe on her map but Delta told her that they're not located on the old map, and it looks so old it looks like almost the whole map was erased. Sarah told her that she'll lead them where the Remix tribe is located, which caught her by surprise. King Quincy agreed to that idea. Poppy and Branch started up the balloon while King Quincy and Queen Essence also started one of there funk space ship and the galaxy mertroll was outside of those two vehicles floating and then stated to guide them to the Remix Genre City.