Chapter 11: Heading to Electronic Mountain Part 2

3rd POV

As the trolls along with the other trolls; including their friends had enough sleep, the sun rose up in the sky meaning that it's now morning. They all got out of their leaf sleeping bags thanks tot of Victoria's power, they went back into their hot air balloon and funk ship to continue journeying to Electronic Mountain.

As they got on their vehicles, they went up high in the sky to see the mountain not that far away, but out nowhere a flash of lightning hit the vehicles losing control and then falling down high to the ground.

"Ahhh!!!" Everyone in the hot air balloon and funk ship screamed in fear after losing control, but luckily for them, Silver used his psychokinesis power to hold them from falling hard to the ground by putting them down gently and slowly.

"HUH!! It's a good thing that I'm here because clearly you won't be okay when that is going happen." Silver said in relief when he saved all of them just in time. However, his friends sweat drop at what he said.

"Thank you, Silver." King Quincy and Queen Essence thanked him politely saving them from the crash, also the other trolls thanked him for saving their lives as well.

Unfortunately, they have to walk up to the mountain, but how? Because the mountain is to high to fly up or use their own hair to go up the mountain. But all of a sudden a stream of clouds went down it's way towards them.

"What in holly corn fields!?" the country trolls said in shocked seeing it's way towards them and trapping them inside without suffocating. Surprisingly, the other trolls and their friends were calm because they've been through with this issue before, but along the rest they were screaming for a little bit .

As they thought they were in danger; other than Jaylin and her friends, they were surprise to see a palace with cloud like houses and seeing a castle made out the mountain with bright light strings around it; rainbow color theme.

Right at the cloud stream drop them down where in the castle has a room filled with pillows and empty trays dropping them down safely except for the once who weren't lucky landed on the floor instead

"Welcome to my palace, visitors." A voice said in the dark corner of the room.

"Who are you? Show yourself! Branch yelled in threat ready for a fight.

"Certainly." The voice response, the voice suddenly release a lighting source of energy up in the ceiling. The voice then reveled themselves as; King Oscear of the Electronic trolls himself.

He is a vanilla skin color troll with short orange hair and on his nose color is brown, he's even wearing a set of Dj glasses which are covering his eyes, he's even wearing a black tank top with bright lime color sides and a green lighting symbol in the middle. His pants are even being held by a magenta belt, and the color is also black with a light green stripe on it as well. His shows are brown with green like color crosses on them as well. Lastly, he has a set of big stair like yellow glowing wings on attach to his back.