Chapter 13: Breaking in & The Ultimate Weapon

As the trolls including the leader were taken to the Underground Lava Cave as we then go back to trollstopia; which it is completely destroyed. The others were hiding as they then came out of their hiding spots to see the same black hooded figure coming towards them. As the figure went close to them they reveal them selves as Linda; the princess of the Heavy Metal trolls.

"Who are you?" "What are you wearing?" Satin and Chenillie asked the princess in awe and confusion while the rest looked scared. She then yanked her arm away from the twins to tell them something important.

"First of all, I'm Linda and I'm here to help you to stop my adopted father; Mark."

"Wait he's your father?!" They said in shocked.

"I'll tell you all about it later but right now, we need to make it pass through security!"

"We'll over power them with glitter!" Tiny diamond said as he grew tiny muscles which she almost laugh,

"Maybe with experiments!" Both Rhythm and Blue said as they accidently explode themselves with their experiments. The dark-grey female troll sweat dropped on that idea because she thought they might accidently harm them and everyone else making them the bad people.

"Or maybe were over power them with FASHION!" They conjoined female trolls said as they pose a fighting stance which Linda found it the perfect idea to pass through security instead of those stupid and dangerous ideas from everyone else.

As Satin and Chenillie were making the clothes with the help of Linda because she's the only one from that tribe herself of course, but as they continue on making the clothes they both end up poking themselves on accident to reveal pink blood, then Biggie and Tiny Diamond both fainted while Linda was not surprise at all. So, she grabbed their fingers and grab a small bag of band-aids to put one their small, tiny wound. As doing so, both Satin and Chenillie blush in shock that they got this kindness from a complete stranger.

Elsewhere:

A group of Heavy Metal trolls put the leaders and their friends in a spikey cage were they can't escape. Even the other leaders including their friends of course were in a cage as well looking down in sadness except for Jaylin.

"Mark you really don't need to do this!" The queen of Remix yelled at Mark to get his attention; which she did.

"Listen, all I want is to see my family once again and to bring back all back together as before, and to find my little sister." He respond to her not caring about their feelings one bit.

"But darling if you do, you'll only see the remaining of them, not fully healed!" Victoria buting in the argument as Jaylin and the other hedgehogs as well as the other leaders other than Mark, was shock knowing what she meant. Mark also knew but once again he didn't care nut secretly inside his mind; he is frighten when he then starts to think about it like 'does he really want to see them completely different?' or 'can't he just start all over with someone else?' he's to upset to think about it. 

He suddenly had a memory about his daughter dying in front of him by his old house were him and his family use to live in.

"Daddy!!!" She yelled bleeding to death.

He hid his tears inside of him trying to ignore it by counting his plan.

"Look, what you're going to see is mind-blowing and it will make you regret saying those words right to my face." 

At the other side of the cage room is a group of the snack pack and the other trolls in disguise trying to sneak in but little did they know Legsly is once again having her jingle anklet on 'still'.