Chapter 7: With the King of Heavy Metal.

3rd POV: After we see that everyone is with the queen of Remix music, we are now heading to a ship that looked dark themed and more Heavy Metal like monster.

But as we go further inside we see King Mark, and his niece, Linda who are holding the Lullaby and J-Pop music string

"Yoo! We got the Lullaby and the J-Pop string!" Yelled Mark as he high fives his trolls and doing their Heavy Metal hand simple, but as for Linda, she felt really bad that her father had to destroy the other leaders home tribe, without her or her father tribe members noticing. Mark then unlock a case where he put his skeleton guitar where/which is holding the Heavy Metal string, then he put the Lullaby and the J-pop sting in the guitar as the two string turn into a dark red color and Mark, never felt so proud in his life.

Until all of a sudden they heard their gates open to reveal a dragon in a skeleton costume now in glitter, which looked a unicorn pooped it out. 

"Wait, is that, Drake?!" Said Mark in shocked but on their other hand Linda, so in awe that she sees a cool dragon looking quite cute and more adorable then commented "Whoa, that a lot of shimmered glitter on, Drake." "NO! What did they do to you, my scary little baby?! Come here 2x." 

Mark yelled in shock then stop when he realize that 'his' dragon had a letter in his mouth. 

"Linda! Hold Drake for me while I take a look at this 'thing'. Mark then grabbed the letter and realized it was from the pop trolls, then he started to read the letter. "Dear Mark, can't wait to meet you; I have a ton of party ideas-." "I like that." Linda cut off Mark but let him continue. "Hope that we can be, 'best friends? Are they really that 'Naïve'? They don't even know us and they just want to be our friends?"

Mark said to his tribe members until her heard a sizzle then look at the letter and sees a glitter bomb inside the letter. He didn't know at first, so he took a close look but then the glitter bomb exploded right at his face making him angry. 

"Oh No." Linda said to herself while she face palm, because she knows what's going to happen next.

 Mark then started to cause and break some stuff in range and the last thing that he broke is a couch with a powered chain saw. Linda was surprised that her own Uncle did that to his own belongings. 

"Linda! Send the troll eater!" Linda knew what he was talking about, deep inside she wanted to ask him why but she didn't want to get an argument with him.

After they release the Troll eater, Linda started to create a secret plan to escape the Heavy Metal king and to help out the other leaders to get their string back and to stop her own uncle. But little did the Heavy Metal trolls know that their King is actually doing this world tour to get back revenge for his sister, who disappeared without a trace. But as well for him, he didn't that he TOOK HIS OWN SISTER'S STRING ALL ALONG........