Chapter 10: Heading to Electronic Mountain: Part 1

3rd POV

As for getting Queen Victoria to join in the adventure to stop the King of Heavy Metal, they're now on their way to the Electronic tribe's location; which is pretty far away and it was also night at full moon. So they decided to get a break after traveling 2 places on the exact same day.

"Uhhh!" Barb yelled in boredom along with the other hard rock trolls.

Everyone's stomachs begin to growl in hunger.

"Umm, Jaylin, Sarah, and Nami, along with the rest of you?" Poppy asked their other 'friends'. "You guys wouldn't have any food by chance?" She held her stomach with both of her hands still feeling hungry as her stomach growl again.

"We know what to do." The remix queen look at her friends with a mischievous look, and they all know what she met. So, they gave her the same look then started to do something unexpecting.

Sarah pulled out some meat in a plastic bag from her hair for safe keeping, Nami used her surprising power to summon a cooking pot, Victoria put her hand on the ground and then pull it back up with vegetables and other things to add in the meat. Sonic, Silver, and Shadow went out of the wood to find some sticks to make a campfire, which they did end up finding shortly.

As the campfire was lit and the pot was on top of it boiling. The rhythm and blues queen threw the vegetables in the air as Jaylin and Sarah used their Spear and Katana to cut the fruit in the air; which the did eventually. The now cut up vegetables landed on the boiling pot changing the water in it. The pastel fairy add some dressings on it to add up the flavor and lastly add the meat in as well. Sonic, Silver, and Shadow looked inside the pot and see 'Meat and vegetable stew' inside.

They were in awe to see delicious food as Victoria made bowls out of thick leaves so that the soup won't burn on their gloves then to their hands

They were in awe to see delicious food as Victoria made bowls out of thick leaves so that the soup won't burn on their gloves then to their hands. As the three hedgehogs got wooden spoons also made by Victoria, they taste test it. They had stars in their eyes knowing that their food is delicious.

After the show, the other trolls were in shock with happiness and in awe seeing their new 'friends' have abilities to also cook by using their weapons and the hidden magic. They were so in shock they didn't realize their 'friends' are still holding their bowls close to their face.

"Um guys?" Nami asked the trolls who are still in awe after seeing the show. "This stew is going to get cold?"

They looked back in reality seeing Nami along with rest of the gang still being held by the thick leaf bowls still which is holding the vegetable stew.  So they all reach their meals to enjoy it.

"OH MY GOSH! This is so good! The pop queen yelled in awe in stars in her eyes. "Yeah, when did you guys learn to cook this delicious food?!" Synth also asked in awe enjoying his meal as well. The trolls looked at the other crew waiting for answers.

"Well.." Sarah started. "Ever since we were children, our parents teach us on how to cook meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They told us which ingredients need to get for the meals and right materials for the food as well." She smiled at then along with her friends as well.

"Wow, your parents must be good at cooking then." Dante said to them. But Trollzart thought of something from his mind thinking about asking then about their parents. 

"Speaking about parents, where are they now?" Jaylin looked at him in shock, because she knew what happened to them. 

 (I'm not adding Jaylin and Sonic parents because I don't what to give confusion to everyone including the other trolls.)

"I'm afraid were not suppose to talk about our family." She said to them in a serious tone and then looked away to get back at her meat stew. 

But that moment stop when she heard rustling in the bushes. Then suddenly a monster came out which was none other than; the troll eater.

 Then suddenly a monster came out which was none other than; the troll eater

(Art not mine, I just looked up a shadow demon on Google.)
The creature let out a loud roar that everyone was in fear wanting to run away from it.

"Guys run!" Poppy yelled everyone to run, but Jaylin along with her other friends refused and continue to scare at the monster. "What are you all doing run!!!"

"Poppy, calm down!!! We can handle this." Sonic said to Poppy along with her friends, him along with his sister and friends pulled out their artifacts ready to fight.

Nami used her whip to smack the creature on this face to trigger it, on purpose. The creature of course looked at Nami in range while she flew towards the trees for a trap, while the creature chase Nami, a set of vines went up tangling it up with a tight grip; it then look up in the sky to see Victoria with a bow and a set of arrows pointing at it and then letting it go towards the demon. While the arrows hit the troll eater it let out a scream of pain looking down to see Silver's hand glowing then blast it toward the face once again. The troll eater then yells in agony once again then slams it tail toward Silver, who went flying toward the tree hitting Sonic on accident.

"Ahh Silver!! Are you okay?!" Sonic yelled in pain and worrying about his friend. "I'm fine, but I thing that monster hit me so hard, I can barley get up." The hedgehog said in response in pain to his other friend.

The remix queen was mad at the creature for hurting one of her friends and brother. She then looked at Sarah and Shadow then nodded at them. Together they ran right towards the monster still be held by Victoria's vines and Nami's Whip, the lullaby queen than start using her spear on the creature giving it scratches. And then Jaylin and Shadow ran up on the creature then went up on top of it releasing one last blast towards it.

"Chaos Control!!" "Shattered blast!!" The queen along with her friend let one last blast towards the creature killing it, than the creature faded into black dust.

They both went down on the ground in victory while the rest also released their power and then went to their friends also joining in Victory. While doing so, Sarah went up to Sonic and Silver to heal them since it was night.

Poppy along with their friends were in shocked that they defeated the monster. "OH MY GOD!!!" They all yelled in joy instead of fear. "YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID IT!!!" "THAT WAS AWSOME!!" "YOU GOTTA TEACH ME THIS STUFF!!" So many words yelled in excitement, but that moment ended when Victoria calmed them down.

"Guys, shh." She roles all of them. "Not so loud you might awake all the creatures in the forest to attack us. How about we'll all get some sleep as we rest for tonight?" They all were disappointed that the day was coming to an end, but agreed with the Rhythm and Blues queen to sleep for the night, so they can have enough energy to get to; King Oscear of the electronic trolls.