New Body

The sun was already shining pretty bright when Miyoung opened her eyes. She batted her eyelashes few times, yawning then slowly sat up on her bed. Looking at her sofa to found nothing but empty space, she got panicked.

Then she blinked, slapping her forehead as she remembered that Hope was in the laboratory, changing body and updating his program. Silly her.

Lazily get out from her bed, she rub her eyes. This was the third time Hope's changing his body. First when they were in elementary, then junior high school. Now when they were about to enter high school. She was excited for this, even though she like it when Hope was shorter. But taller Hope could help her reach higher things.

Arriving at the kitchen, she could find her mother was busy making breakfast while her father reading newspaper. She joined in the table, grabbing a piece of bread and spread her favorite chocolate jam on it.

"So daddy, when will Hope be done?" she asked, taking a bite of her bread. Daddy put down his newspaper then take a sip of his coffee.

"He is already done," Daddy said, looking at her confusedly, "You didn't saw him in your room?"

Chewing her bread, Miyoung shook her head. Hope wasn't in her room when she woke up, right?

"He must be somewhere in this house," her father said calmly before reading the newspaper. Miyoung grabbed another piece of bread before she stood up.

"I'm going to search for him."

"Young lady, you better eat your breakfast properly and go back sit down." Mother scolded her, wasn't pleased with her attitude.

"I will go back after I see him!" Miyoung yelled as she run away, making her mother shaking her head.

Miyoung immediately went to her room, double checking if she missed him or something. A frowned appear on her face when she opened her door but she didn't see the robot figure. Where is he by the way?

"Hope?" she called, looking right and left. She check her closet, under her bed, but still no sign of Hope. Where could he be? She then struting to her bathroom. Hope usually won't go here since he think the place was kind of private for Miyoung. She didn't get it though. Maybe it was some weird command her daddy input to Hope.

Nonchalantly, Miyoung opened her bathroom, expecting nothing but a man's bare back greeting her. She screamed, covering her eyes and unintentionally backing away.

"Miyoung!" the unknown voice called. She could heard footsteps coming closer to her, making her panicked and put her hand out.

"No, no who are you? Why are you naked in my bathroom?"

The man laughed. What's so funny?! She thought internally.

"It's me, Hope." Miyoung peeking from her eyes, before slowly opened them completely. She put down her hand, judging the figure in front of her in suspicion. Blush crossed on her cheeks as she examined him. The boy had a nice figure, slightly taller than her. His black hair was cut nicely, framing his handsome face. And when she look at his face for a few seconds, her eyes widening as she realize how he resembles someone.

"A-ah! Hope!" the robot laughed, then flicked her forehead. Miyoung whined, rubbing her reddened forehead.

"I already told you, I'm Hope." he said.

"But why are you naked in my bathroom?!" she asked, feeling annoyed.

"I'm not naked, I have my jeans on," he patted his jeans happily, as if the thing was really great, "Actually it's daddy's old jeans. It's great isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it didn't explain why you are half-naked in my bathroom," Miyoung asked, changing her question.

"I'm examining my new body," his voice hinted with proud. Hope turn around, showing off his new body to Miyoung. The girl can't help but feel her cheeks started to get warmer again. Why did daddy make a body this hot for him?!

"See, with this body I feel like those drama actors your mother love to watch. Look! I got what the human said as abs! Actually it's just some steel plate, haha! But this things probably make me hotter." he said boastly, patting his abdomen. Miyoung look away, bothered and annoyed.

"You are supposed to be seventeen and your body screamed like you are twenty now. I don't get why daddy make your body like that." she mumbled.

"He said it's because he didn't intend to upgrade my body for the next five years. Budget cut." Hope explained. Miyoung laughed at his reason. Yeah, it might be better if it's like this. Changing his entire body was spending too much cost.

"Beside, won't you like it if your robot was hot like me?" he said while showing off his body again. The girl chuckled, giving a slight nod.

"Yeah, I really like it." she agreed, giving him a thumb.

"Now, do you want to take a walk to show me off? And I need a couple of new clothes."

Miyoung immediately nodded, holding her index finger to ask him to wait.

"Let me take a bath first! Will be ready in 15 minutes sir!"