First Kiss

Miyoung put her head on her hand as she listened to her friends interesting story. Yoonji told her story excitedly, telling how she got her first kiss.

"I got my first kiss when I was in Junior High School," she said dreamily, "It was with hottest boy in my school. We had it in class where no one was around. He confessed to me then slowly leaned closer then bam! Our lips met."

Miyoung smiling as she heard Yoonji's explanation while Hanmi scoffed.

"How lucky," she said, "Mine with a nerd on my elementary school. Nothing special and I still don't know why I kissed him."

Yoonji burst out into a laugh, patting Hanmi's back hard. The cool girl glance at her in annoyance before shrugging Yoonji's hand away from here.

"It's okay Hanmi, not all first kiss should be sweet," Yoonji said in attempt to make her friend happy, but failing of course.

"How was yours, Miyoung?"

"Eh?" the girl was taken aback at Yoonji's sudden question. She blinked a few times, confused at what to answer.

"I never had a kiss."

Gasped was heard from her friends, and they look at Miyoung as if she was an alien. Hanmi just smiling, as if she was proud at Miyoung. But Yoonji took the news differently.

"How can? You are 17 already!!" she said in panic.

"So what? Not everyone is a slut like you, Yoonji." Hanmi defended her, gaining a good smack on her head because her sentence.

"You never wonder how it is?" Yoonji asked.

"How it is?" Miyoung asked back. Yoonji immediately smile widely, clasped her hands as she began explaining. Hanmi throw her a disgusting look.

"It was so sweet. I could never describe how exactly it was. It's make me feel dizzy in a good way everytime his lips touch mine. His lips taste like a mix of cigarette and cappuccino, and it was so fun."

"Stop it Yoonji, you look stupid," Hanmi cut her off. Yoonji just mumbled, feeling upset at Hanmi.

"Anyway Miyoung, your first kiss will come when the time is right." Hanmi said assuring her.

"Why you don't try it with Hope?" Yoonji said immediately, making Miyoung blushed.

"Stupid, he is her cousin, it would be awkward."

Yoonji pursed her lips, "If I have a cousin as hot as Hope, I won't think twice about kissing him."

"Not everyone is a slut like you, Yoonji." Hanmi said then Yoonji smack her again.

Miyoung stay silent as she watched her friends bickering. Her mind wandering somewhere else. Then blush spread on her cheeks as she think about a special robot in her mind.

---

"Hope," Miyoung called as the robot was busy doing his homework. Hope put down his pen down, tilting his head to see the girl lied down on her side on the bed, looking at him.

"Yes?"

Miyoung darted her eyes somewhere else as her eyes met with Hope's. Then when she was ready to say what's on her mind, she look again at Hope.

"How does first kiss feels like?" she asked shyly. Hope widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows, confused.

"Um... First kiss feel amazing. As one starts to kiss, the nerve endings in the lips become more sensitive. The stimulation causes these nerve endings to fire signals back to the brain's cortex to release neurotransmitters, including dopamine, endorphins, and phenylethylamine. This is why-"

"Hope, don't look it up on Google." Miyoung whined as Hope explained. The boy's laughing softly.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?"

Miyoung sat on her bed, then patting the space in front of her. Hope taking the command, standing up from his seat then sat down cross legged on the bed.

"I want to kiss you," Miyoung said firmly, her eyes look serious as she stare at Hope. The robot shrieked, eyes widened as he can't believe what's the girl was saying.

"Miyoung, I think you're sick today. Are you feeling well?" Hope placed his the back of his hand on Miyoung's forehead, trying to check her temperature. Miyoung slap his hand away softly, annoyed.

"I'm not sick. I just wondering how it feels like. I never had my first kiss, Hope."

"But isn't it better if you had it with a human? I don't know, but I don't have a program to do a kiss," Hope chuckled awkwardly, trying to ran away from the situation.

"But you are the only boy I know," Miyoung stated, "And it would be awkward if I ask other boy. I feel comfortable asking you this."

Hope looking at the girl for awhile. Something in his system worked in a weird way as he look at her black eyes. Raising his eyebrows, Hope let out a breath before he's laughing.

"Okay," he agreed finally, earning a cheer from Miyoung, "But I seriously don't know how to do it."

Miyoung grinned, shaking her head as she indicate that she is okay with it.

"Just put your lips on mine, Hope." she commanded before she leaned closer, closing her eyes. Hope stared at her lips nervously. He felt something foreign inside of him, and it bugged him. He didn't know it was in comfortable way or the opposite. Maybe some virus was infecting his program, he thought.

Hope closed his eyes, then leaning down to Miyoung's lips.

A few seconds later, their lips met. It was a shy kiss, full of hesitation but sweet. Hope stay still, but then his hand move to cup Miyoung's cheek. He could feel Miyoung move closer to deepened the kiss. He felt many foreign things at that time. This is the first time he sensed Miyoung's breathing pattern working in a pleasant way. He could heard her heartbeat, fast but steady at the same time. And his emotion censor caught something he never sense before from Miyoung. It was happiness, but in a higher level. What is this actually?

As Hope was about to deepened the kiss, Miyoung jerked away, whining as she hold her lower lips. Hope blinked in confusion, then his expression turned into a panic one.

"What's wrong?"

"My lips was electrified." she giggled.

Hope scooted closer, examined her lips, "Is it hurt?"

Miyoung shook her head, smiling, "Not really, I was just surprised."

Hope chuckled before ruffling her hair softly.

"Are you satisfied now?" he asked. Miyoung smiling teasingly, then nodded.

"At least now I could tell that first kiss feels like latex," she said jokingly. Hope laughed, "Don't tell people it feels like that."

Miyoung let out a soft laugh, "Of course I won't. But I will tell them that first kiss had electrifying feeling. And it's true."