ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ

❦︎

the class was dead silent. only sounds of chalk dragging across the black board and those sounds weren't very pleasant.

however, the students were somehow dealing with the sound because it was almost lunch time.

kids were bouncing their legs up and down in anticipation, waiting for that clock to strike 12.

then finally, it happened. it rung. sunoo and jake looked at each other, and gave each other fist bumps.

"hell yeaaah" sunghoon said and dragged jake out.

"hey- i'm gonna eat with sunoo!" jake said, trying to get out of sunghoon's grip.

"no you're not. you're failing right now and you're studying with me." sunghoon said and switched to grabbing jake's collar, dragging him to the library. 

"sunoo save meeeee" jake dramatically held his hand out.

sunoo ran to jake and also fell, dramatically. "you can't take my only source of entertainment from me park sunghoon! "

"heeseung please restrain sunoo. he's acting up again." sunghoon sighed and looked at heeseung.

"nobody calls me hyung here." heeseung mumbled to himself before he got up from his seat to grab sunoo by the arm.

riki watched, /again/ as the whole class unfolded into chaos.

"why does this have to happen when we just got an exchange student" jungwon asked himself and shook his head.

"this always happens, whether there's an exchange student or not" heeseung said and tried to slap the dramatic sunoo awake. "WAKE UP" he yelled.

sunoo sat up, rubbing his cheek. "you didn't have to hit me THAT hard." he rolled his eyes and looked up at heeseung. "oh, hey class prez"

"for the last time sunoo, i'm not the class president. jungwon is."

"i swear you were the class president the last time i checked-"

"i was never class president."

"well damn okay"

"anyways you're wasting my precious lunch time, bye class prez!" sunoo yelled and zoomed out the door.

"i swear to god that kid." heeseung shook his head and walked to lunch with jay and jungwon.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

loud as usual, the cafeteria was bustling as kids were rushing in to grab seats and get lunches.

today's menu was tteokbokki so there was an even longer line than usual.

sunoo stood in the line and looked down at his phone. message from 'jake from state farm.'

"isn't he studying with sunghoon hyung-?" the boy asked himself and opened kakao to check the message.

☘︎

jake from state farm
dude where you at

me
wdym, aren't you supposed to be studying with sunghoon hyung

jake from state farm
man you call him hyung? now i feel like i have to-

me
you should have from the beginning anyway 🐃

jake from state farm
wtf since when did that emoji exist