ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ⁱᵐ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ

"y'know sunoo, i'm surprised i haven't heard you say a pick up line to riki in a while" jake stabbed a straw through his apple juice box.

"my words just randomly jumble up and flow out whenever i'm with him" sunoo sighed, slumping his body on the picnic table. he rolled around so his back was on the edges of the table, as he could look up at the sky in this position.

"that was- the corniest thing i've ever heard you say." jake stared at sunoo while occasionally taking sips out of his apple juice.

"oh shut up, i've seen you doing cornier things around jungwon" sunoo rolled his eyes.

jake was about to get up from his seat and tackle the blond boy when he saw jungwon walking up to their table.

"now what do you two love birds think you're doing at the outside cafeteria without me?" jungwon leaned down, staring down at jake.

his eyes seemed to be only on jake, and not sunoo. which irritated the other seeing that he feeds off of attention.

"hey! give me attention too." sunoo glared at jungwon, who wouldn't stop staring jake down.

"sorry sorry, i forgot that this little ball of sunshine here can't bare to see his attention rear to someone else." jungwon teased the older and snickered.

jake on the other hand, heart? beating faster than it should be. his current state of mind? 'why was jungwon staring at me and why was that kind of hot.. wait what'

he was.. having a mental breakdown to say the least. his love life is the most complicating he had ever have to go through.

"yes, i can't bare to see this. i'm going to sunghoon." sunoo huffed and got up from the picnic table, leaving jungwon to do whatever to break jake again.

"sunoo don't leave me-" jake choked out as he saw the evil smile forming on jungwon's face.

"toodles~" jungwon tried to wink at sunoo, but his face just wouldn't work well with him so it just turned into an awkward blink.

"bro ate something that he shouldn't have.." sunoo mumbled to himself, seeing a side of jungwon he's never seen before.

"i was just gonna let that go but what the fuck was that wink." jake turned back to jungwon after sorta saying bye to sunoo.

"my face won't cooperate with me."

"well make it cooperate."

"i don't think that's how it works-"

"that's exactly how it works."

~

sunoo skipped over to sunghoon's picnic table where jay and heeseung were accompanying him.

"sup sunshine boy!" sunghoon stopped talking to jay to get up and greet sunoo.

"i was third wheeling." the blond boy huffed and threw his legs over the bench, sitting down next to heeseung.

jay looked over at the previous table sunoo was coming from and saw what looked like jake scolding jungwon.

"the energy changed real quickly over at that table. you should have seen jungwon, he was trying to flirt!" sunoo flailed his arms around, trying to explain himself.

"you sure you didn't just interpret it the wrong way?" jay turned his head from the table and to sunoo.

sunghoon smiled while looking at the table jake and jungwon were at.