ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵗˣᵗ

(A/N: and you guys all thought txt just randomly disappeared from this story or just never came out. ..which is my fault, i totally forgot i put txt in my bios chapter 😭)

yeonjun scanned sunoo up and down, while the younger nervously bit his lip. as if he was being judged for something. "you a kpop fan?" "yes" "who is the icon and moment?" "i mean i'm not saying rosé but.." sunoo avoided making eye contact with his peer, just in case they had different opinions.

"man i love this kid already" yeonjun chuckled and pulled sunoo into a tight hug.

currently, sunoo's class was having a little 'interview' with the upper grade because their teachers thought it would be a good way to make new 'friends' and expand social skills.

they also thought it'd be a good way to learn how the upperclassmen do classes. pretty much like any other student in the school, but the teachers just wanted an excuse to leave their lovable yet loud students with their peers.

sunoo and his classmates were just glad that they didn't really have to learn anything that day. or did they? well, they did learn a lot of unnecessary life lessons from their too serious peers.

the only peers sunoo found cool were yeonjun, soobin, beomgyu, taehyun, and this huening kai person. kai had a unique name and didn't look fully asian. sunoo later found out that kai was born in hawaii and soon moved to china. quite complicating if you asked him, but it was cool.

"oh my god you're so adorable" sunoo heard a bunch of girls squeal from one corner of the classroom. he turned around to see the girls huddled around what seemed to be jungwon's lifeless body.

"yo is your classmate okay-" beomgyu asked as he looked over at the huddled up girls basically swallowing the poor boy up in their circle. "he's our grade's heartthrob, i'm pretty sure he's used to it" sunoo brushed past the fact that jungwon was getting engulfed in a circle of girls.

"i don't know man, maybe we should help him" jake said as he bumped his back to sunoo's. "i don't know, should we?" sunoo teasingly asked jake but eventually got dragged over to jungwon by jake.

"i really didn't wanna have to talk to girls today..." sunoo annoyingly mumbled to jake and cleared his throat when they approached the circle of girls. he was telling the truth when he said he didn't want to talk to any sort of female today. except for teachers that is-

all the girls in his grade were quite annoying and he didn't want to deal with this whole thing first thing in the morning. "sunoo help mee" jungwon jumped up when he saw sunoo and ran behind his back. "is that your friend? you have cute friends!" one of the girls said.

"not as cute as me" somebody said and they turned to see beomgyu sitting on a desk, his hands resting on his chin. they all stared at him before turning back and conversing with each other. "so yeah, the weather's nice innit?" "ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME" beomgyu yelled and hopped off the desk.

"who wouldn't ignore you after seeing THAT." taehyun stared in disbelief to beomgyu. "i thought you were better than this choi" the blond boy teased. "who, me?" yeonjun and soobin both asked in unison. "no- other choi" "this is always so confusing. just say our names taehyun" yeonjun said and turned back to sunoo.

although the 5 peers have been friends since middle school started, they would always be confused by which choi taehyun would call out to. it's become a habit of his to call people by their surnames and not their actual names.

"your asshole self tried to ignore the fact those girls were pulverizing me??" jungwon whined to sunoo when he heard from jake (that lil snitch..) "you seem to be in one piece to me" sunoo crossed his arms as he looked jungwon up and down.