ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ? ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏˢ 🎆

"happy fourth of the lie" sunoo threw confetti at jake who was changing his shoes in front of his lil cubby. jake sighed and blew the confetti away from his face and stood up. "it's the fourth of JULY, sunoo." jake corrected the other.

"yeah yeah, same thing. anyway are we going to the same spot for the fireworks with everybody else?" sunoo also changed his shoes and leaned his back on the cubbies. "i think so, i still need to ask jay and sunghoon for confirmation" jake slightly grunted as his shoes were not cooperating to go inside his cubby.

"oh yeah jay hyung always brings the best snacks" sunoo chirped happily and clapped his hands, looking down at jake who was struggling to put his shoes inside. he took jake's shoes and shoved them into his cubby. "problem solved" "no, it's another problem caused. how am i supposed to take my shoes out after school now??"

"i'mmm so gooood with youuUu" sunoo danced and dodged a flying shoe from jake. he laughed and ran away from jake while he was still dancing. one of the teachers saw sunoo zooming past them then jake running after him, but was too lazy to stop them.

at this point, half the teachers in their grade were used to jake and sunoo's shenanigans. which was lucky for the two males so they wouldn't get into too much trouble, just a light scolding. however, if jay or another upperclassman was to find them, they would definitely get a scolding worse than their parents'.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

finally with the last minute of school, sunoo jumped up from his desk and ran to his cubby as fast as he could. he hurriedly put his shoes on and took his bag before running out the door and having a little competition with time.

sunoo knew that riki would walk towards the gates of the school near 4:03 p.m. since he always bumped into riki then. the boy had planned on asking riki if he wanted to go see the fireworks with him and the other boys.

if riki were to say no, he would probably bribe him with snacks or something because he really wanted him to come for some reason. he had it all set out, step one, ask ni-ki if he wants to see the fireworks with him and the others. step two, if ni-ki says no, bribe him with snacks. step three, if the snacks don't work, maybe bribe him with albums since he looks like he likes music. and tada! plan set.

nothing could go wrong with a stellar plan like that, right? sunoo really hoped he wouldn't jinx himself and stopped when he saw a familiar tall figure with silver hair. "ni-ki~!" sunoo sing-songed his way over to riki and smiled.

"what" riki turned around and sunoo was immediately hit with a deep voice of some sort? woah, sunoo did not expect that. "did you- did you go through puberty overnight??" "maybe i did. or maybe my morning voice just won't go away yet." riki shrugged and brushed past it as if it was nothing.

"you're telling me your morning voice sounds like that!?" sunoo was shocked, but before he could go anymore off track, he remembered why he went over to ni-ki in the first place.

"ye-" "anyways wanna go see some fireworks with me and the others?" sunoo asked, not knowing he cut the other off because of his enthusiasm sprouting through his whole body. "fireworks?" riki asked more of himself than sunoo.

riki didn't really have any plans to going out for the fourth of july since his parents don't really do anything with it. his sister was also going to watch fireworks with her other friends so riki didn't see a problem with tagging along with sunoo.