ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ

riki didn't know where it all started. how he even came to the point where he would like a boy. he never really thought of sexuality but when it came to himself, he was confused.

but what was the most confusing to him was why he liked this sunoo kid. sure sunoo had a mesmerizing voice, a cute face and his hair was fluffy too... okay so maybe riki was a bit whipped but who wouldn't be.

what soobin had said to him was finally coming back to him. 'when'd ya realize you had a crush on him?' he actually realized that he liked sunoo ever since they started getting closer.

for more specific details, riki started developing feelings for sunoo during that cafe event. where they both took a picture together and sunoo posted it onto his insta account.

he had never gone through romantic feelings so he was definitely stumped. the only person he could think of talking about this was his sister. well, one of them since he had two sisters.

"hey konon?" riki whispered just in case his sister was busy or was sleeping. "hm?" his sister hummed through the music that was blasting into her ears. she set her pencil down and took her headphones off. "need anything?" she asked.

"yeah i actually do need something.." he fumbled around with his fingers and stepped closer into his sister's room. "well that's a first, you seem nervous. did you do something bad? drugs? alcohol? need a coverup?" konon immediately blasted his brother with a bunch of questions upon seeing him nervous.

"what- no! i would never do drugs. or alcohol-.. i just need help with feelings." riki plopped down into his sister's bed and sighed. he heard his sister's chair squeak and knew she was moving around on her chair.

"feelings huh? why, do you have a crush on somebody in school? is it that cute blond boy that posted a picture with you?" konon smiled smugly and leaned back on her chair, laughing at her brother's facial expression.

"..what- how'd you know? do you follow him?" riki laid on his sister's bed, stunned. "well i guess i do follow him, but i saw you were tagged in a photo so i checked it out and saw that cute blond boy and then decided to follow him" konon took her phone out. "wanna see proof?"

riki sat up and waved his hands around. "no thank you- you're such a stalker." he sighed and his sister laughed. it was partially true, his sister would stalk whoever had a crush on her siblings or if it was the other way around.

riki was beginning to regret going to his sister for advice on feelings. maybe he should have gone to his other sister. "yeah yeah, anyways what about him?" konon asked after putting her phone away. "he's the reason why i came into your room in the first place. what do you mean what about him??" the younger ruffled his hair and laid back down on his sister's bed.

"of course i know about that part. what i mean is what do you need help with?" his sister turned around on her chair and saw her brother lifeless, on her bed. "i don't know.. feelings are just complicating and i don't know whether i should tell him i like him or not." riki sat up and looked at his sister.

konon laughed at riki's lifeless body before clearing her throat. "okay well first of all, do you know if cutie blond hair guy has a crush on anyone?"

the boy sat on his sister's bed and stared out the window. "yeah. me." he simply said, not at all phased at what he just said. "WHY NOT TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER" konon jumped up from her chair at her little brother's words.

riki stared at his sister as she jumped up from her seat. he wondered if he should have actually said that in the first place. but then, his sister would have made a big deal so he decided not to.