ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ³ʳᵈ

it was quite warm for december in korea, seeing they usually had cold winters. the weather was 56°F, but still pretty warm for a december.

sunoo had earmuffs and a scarf on for this chilly occasion. he huffed out a breath and watched as frost like air came out from his mouth.

"what are you doing" jake came up behind sunoo and stopped to ask right next to his ears.

"you scared me- don't do that again" sunoo yelped, almost slapping his friend from the scare.

"sorry" jake mumbled, the white breath also coming out from his mouth as they spoke.

they walked to school with a small flurry of snow fluttering around them, sometimes hitting their eyelashes.

sunoo kept blinking to keep the snow out of his eyes, but that seemed to make it worse.

by the time they arrived at school, sunoo's cheeks were  tinted with a red and his eyes were puffy as well from the melted snowflakes resting on his eyelashes.

"you look like somebody from the polar express" jake pointed out, making sunoo pout and cup his own cheeks for warmth.

-

sunghoon had his ear buds in, sharing the other side with jay. they were currently studying in their classroom before class started.

heather by conan gray was playing.

the skater realized that today was the 3rd of december from listening to the song.

"where's my sweater" sunghoon stopped the music and turned to jay.

"i didn't reject you though" jay huffed at the sudden stop of music.

"but we're not together either"

"sunghoon, this song is about confessing too late so his crush ended up with somebody else"

"i just want my sweater" sunghoon frowned and turned the music back on.

"come to my locker later." jay sighed and slightly smiled at sunghoon's childish behavior.

-

sunoo rubbed his cheeks together and opened his locker, immediately getting lightly pushed to the side and his locker still swinging open.

"..may i help you?" sunoo asked, not sure who it was since their face was covered by his locker door.

"uh- third of december." the stranger mumbled and threw a sweater at sunoo and ran away.

that 'stranger' sounded a lot like riki, so sunoo thought it was safe to jump to the conclusion that the person who gave him this sweater was him.

"looks like kim sunoo received a sweater" sunghoon slithered out of nowhere and slammed sunoo's locker shut with his side leaning on the locker, right leg crossed over his left.

"looks like i did" sunoo beamed at the other.

"no fair, i still haven't gotten mine yet" sunghoon pouted and slid his body down the lockers, sitting on the floor.

the younger sat next to him, their shoulders touching.

"a little birdie told me.. you're supposed to be getting one from jay!" he smiled and looked over at sunghoon, waiting to see if what he said was correct.

"who told you?" sunghoon's head perked up in curiosity.

"nobody, i was spying on you guys from the door" sunoo sheepishly smiled as he admitted to stalking on the couple.