ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - birdie.

"jesus christ. i'm tired from yesterday." ni-ki said at their lunch table, his cheek pressed up against the picnic table.

"at least we had fun yesterday, except for that haunted house." heeseung mumbled, remembering about that horrifying experience.

"oh god that haunted house." jake stopped eating his food and shuddered.

"what's good mamas" jungwon called out from a few feet away from the table.

the whole table looked up to see jungwon limping on his leg and saw a few bandages wrapped around his ankle underneath the hem of his pants.

"bro you good?" jake asked, getting up from the table to help the younger.

"yah. just broke my ankle at the haunted house. no big deal" jungwon shrugged it off as if it was a natural thing. which it is, just the way he said it so casually caught jake off guard.

"no big deal??" sunoo sat up, staring down at jungwon's ankle. ouch.

"hey, at least i look hot with this bandage around my ankle" jungwon said while sitting down next to the blond boy- with a tint of pink hair that he couldn't quite get rid of.

"eh.. i guess?" sunoo sat back down on his bench and ruffled his own hair, noticing that jungwon was staring at his hair.

"yo losers, look at the video i got of jay and heeseung yesterday" everybody turned their heads towards the voice and saw sunghoon waving his phone up in the air, also a few feet away from the table.

"oh? i'm interested." sunoo clasped his hands together to make that 'evil villain' hand pose, resting his chin on top of his hands.

"i bet you are" sunghoon smiled, scrolling through his gallery to find the video.

"you got that on camera??" jay asked, slightly choking on his food at the mention of the video.

"of course i did. who would i be to not?" sunghoon said, making jake immediately hold jay back from lunging over the table and attacking the other.

"you better delete that shit." jay pointed his chopsticks at sunghoon in a threatening way.

"or what?" the skater stuck his tongue out.

"enemies to lovers!" sunoo shouted.

"my favorite trope" jungwon added, receiving a glare from jay.

"i thought sunghoon and jay were already dating..?" jake said, ni-ki nodding in agreement.

"what makes you think that i would date that dumbass??" jay spat out, obviously flustered by his friends' sudden commentary on his and sunghoon's relationship status.

"awww, you're blushing!!" sunoo squealed and got up to hug jay, just getting pushed away in the end.

sunghoon gasped at jay's rejection to sunoo's hug.

"if he won't take the hug i will." ni-ki mumbled from where he was. he was currently laying face down on the picnic table with his forehead resting on his upper forearm.

(i was gonna draw another reference photo but uh.. yeah that didn't work out very well 😀)

"and i will gladly accept the offer" sunoo smiled and skipped over to ni-ki, back hugging him like no tomorrow.

after a few moments of comfortable silence and hugging, sunoo decided to talk. although he didn't let go of ni-ki just yet. he let his chin rest on top of the younger's head.