chapter 8--bless you.

harrys eyes raised and the corner of his lips turned down as he looked around. from what he could see, the front door led directly into the living room which was very neat and tidy to his amusement--what he didn't know was that louis had hauled his arse the second after their phone call and cleaned every inch of the apartment as best as he could. he had even set a little glass bowl of trail mix in the middle of the coffee table! how fancy and proper, right??

pictures of louis' and nialls family, and other pictures of themselves such as graduation pictures and other important events were scattered all over the light blue painted walls. harry smiled as he eyed a certain framed picture of a cute little boy with a horribly cute bowl hairstyle and these gorgeous pair of sparkling ocean eyes with crinkles and a toothy grin.

"i know, i know," louis said, as he walked to be beside harry, his hands clasped behind his back,"i was a cute kid."

"yeah, not gonna lie, you were pretty cute," he looked over --and down-- at louis and with a cheeky grin, gave him a once-over,"what happened?"

louis scoffed and narrowed his eyes at the giggling boy--yes, giggling-- and shoved him, but he couldn't help the smile on his face afterwards. louis then inwardly groaned because it seemed that when he was around harry, his dignity was slowly packing its bag and heading to stockholm.

"and anyways, you're right. the cute phase was over a long time ago. i am now manly and handsome," he said, raising his chin and puffing out his chest.

harry glared at him for a second, then swiftly picked up louis by the waist and hoisted him over his shoulder making a suprised shriek emanate from louis' mouth.

"that didn't sound so manly," harry commented smugly as he walked, the sick boy still trying to escape from his strong grasp.

"harry, how are you even doing this?? you-you giant. put me down!" he yelled.

"gladly," and then harry set the mind-blown boy gently and easily on one of the couches in the livng room. 

"i'll go start on that tea," harry said grinning as he walked to the kitchen leaving a still kind of shaken up louis on the couch.

louis was seriously questioning if this boy *cough* semi-god *cough* was real. you can't be impossibly beautiful and have super human strengh. no-no.

his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of metal on metal and a "sorry, i'll pick it up!"

well, louis thought, that explains it.

he got up and walked over to the kitchen where harry had a bunch of stuff layed out on the counter that louis didn't even know they owned!

 nialls mum, as a housewarming gift, gave them about 3 boxes full of kitchen uquipment. when she had come over one day, she sent them out of the apartment once she had seen that they hadn't even opened the boxes yet. she took matters into her hands, and organized everything for them which meant that both niall and louis had no idea where everything was, usually they ate takeout or if they were too lazy, they'd ask one of their mums to bring something over. i know, i know, those lazy bastards. but it was just a lot easier for them, and none of them knew how to cook and their mums always seemed to cook too much so it was a win-win situation...well, more of a win situation for niall and louis but ehh, who cares?

louis let out a low whistle as he swung himself up onto the sink counter across from the stove where harry was currenlty putting the tea kettle on the stove.

"this is pretty impressive, mate. i've never felt the kitchen felt so, so kitcheny." he said, inhaling the sharp cinnamon aroma with a soft smile, swinging his legs back and forth.

"kitcheny?" harry repeated, amused, smiling as he chopped some dry licorice root,"is that even a word? wait, what do you mean?"

"oh, i'm sorry harold, i forgot that i was back in engish class, i'll make sure to keep my vocabulary in check next time."

harry turned around to stick his tongue out at him then went back to cutting but harold, harold...it wasn't even his name but he could feel his heart having a content sigh.

me too, harry's heart, me too.

"and what i meant by kitcheny is exactly that, kitcheny. as in, like, we've never actually cooked anything here or used any of this," he said, gesturing towards all the stuff harry had out,"let alone the stove, but this here," he said proudly, tapping the top of the black microwave that was next to him,"i'm pretty handy with,"

"are you serious? wow, you know mate, thats pretty bloody impressive. pushing buttons is such a hard task, like, why don't you have your own instructional cooking reality t.v. show already?"

louis then left the room and returned within 15 seconds with a bottle of air freshener. he held his nose as he sprayed it on harry.

"lou-eh!," harry whined, bringing his hands to his chest in defense,"what was that for!?"

louis stopped spraying then shrugged,"sorry, i smelt a lot of sarcasm,"

"ugh, great. now i smell like flowers." he said, pulling his shirt from his body in disgust.

louis immediately took this to his advantage, and stepped closer to harry, much to the taller boys suprise. he leaned into harrys neck and sniffed, getting a very manly cologne but soft, natural scent masked behind the smell of "sparkling bloom and peach".

louis looked up at him through his eyelashes,"don't worry, it really suits you."

harry shoved him away playfully covering the fact that inside his stomach was churning from want because wow, louis was so pretty and he was being a flirt and he was just so close and he had to stop himself before he ended up letting his emotions get the best of him, i mean, maybe louis was just that type of person who was overly friendly? or even better, for all he knew, louis was straight! he doubted it though, i mean, have you seen the boys arse? but there was still that .01% chance in harrys mind that louis preferred the v to the d, if ya know what i mean.

"go away, you twat. aren't you supposed to be sick?" he joked with a smile, turning around to look at louis' pout,"i'm almost done with your tea, go to the living room and i'll bring it to you in a second."

louis squinted his eyes, and crossed his arms, walking away as he mumbled under his breath,"sure, order me around in my home, that seems right. i must've forgotten that you payed half the bill.." was all harry could hear before he heard the sound of the t.v. being turned on.

harry smiled, and shook his head fondly because louis was so cute and tried to act so tough and he still sounded like a 80 year old smoke addict, as he poured the tea into a cute little christmas mug that he had gotten from one of the cupboards.

he wondered if there was a tea that could make someone ugly, or less cute..and adorable...and perfect and...yeah, if there is, he's gonna need 100 galloons of it.

  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AND I COULD DO THIS FOREVER WAOHWAOHWAOHWAOH

AND LETS GO CRAZY TOGETHER WAOHWAOHWAOHWOAH

i cry everytime. this song gets me so hyped. tbh. anyways, thanks for reading. i hope this chapter isn't as sucky as i think it is. sorry for the wait, highschool is a pain. i love you all, cuties. have a good rest of your week. :)