chapter 15--full.

if you're wondering why the chapter name is "full" it's because i just ate 3 slices of pizza and, yeah. i feel full. i know, i'm so creative.

anyways, enjoy. this is just a, hopefully, cute filler.

"you were supposed to turn right on that last street, harry," louis says when he notices that his, yes, finally his, curly haired companion isn't going the usual route to louis' apartment.

"i know, boyfriend. i thought maybe we could go to my house this time. you've never seen my home, and since we're boyfriends now," he glances at louis with his eyebrows raising up and down obnoxiously, making louis roll his eyes,"i thought you should come over, you know? i've been meaning to introduce you to my cat."

louis turns to see if harry was being serious.

he was.

"your-your cat?"

"yeah, after my roomate moved out, i got lonely, so i got a cat," he says with a shrug as they stop at a red stoplight.

"what's her name? don't tell me it's something stupid like 'purrscilla' or 'senor meow'" louis says with a snort.

"oh, no. of course-,"he turns off the ignition as they pull up in front of his house. louis' eyes rake over the small but cozy-looking two bedroom house. there's a cute little garden on both sides of the front door full of neatly kept gaillardias and the wooden window shutters, louis notices, have a lousy paint job of a very bright tangerine color but overall, it's very inviting, louis thinks, very harry. "of course not, don't be ridicolous," he continues,"her name is katy purry,"

he turns to see if harry was being serious, again.

he was.

and if anybody else would've told louis that they had named their cat "katy purry," he would've laughed in their face and tormented them about it until the day they die, but with harry, no. not his harry. instead he found it sort of cute. sort of painstakingly and endearingly cute. and he found himself whipped as he leaned over to give harry a simple kiss on his lips because he was literally going to explode with fond.

harry just smiled and pulled back with the brightest gleam in his eye,"boyfriend."

"harrrry," louis whines as he brushes a curl out of harry's face,"if you keep saying that, you won't have anyone to say it to," he warns but his tone is soft and so is his smile.

"ohhh, i'm so intimidated," harry says sarcastically, rolling his eyes fondly, absentmindedly running his thumb over the smooth skin of louis' knuckles,"but okay. let's see, hm. what about cupcake? or dittums? or sweetums?"

louis lets out a laugh as he leans his head back on the headrest of the seat. my baby, my beautiful baby, he thinks. out loud he says,"oh my god, harry. i shouldn't even be suprised. you named your cat katy purry for crying out loud. you should just stick to making coffee," he says still laughing softly.

"so i'm guessing baby-bugga-boo is out of the question?"

and instead of answering, louis reaches over the center console to grab a suprised harry's cheeks and crashes his lips on his.

and they may or may not snog in the car like two high-school teenagers for roughly 30 minutes. who knows?

***

harry and louis, now official, became inseperable after spending their first night together. louis fit easily into harry's home. katy purry and him got along fine, much to harry's liking, given that she only scratched louis once, the healing scar on his pointer finger says as much.