chapter 3--sigh.

a bucketlist. it had never even crossed louis' mind before. he wouldn't even know what one was if niall hadn't put a movie on this one night actually called "the bucketlist" when louis was too drunk too even protest. admittedly, all he could remember was that morgan freeman was in it and it was super sappy. he also remembered niall weeping like a baby at the end but he decided to keep that information to himself until a black mail opportunity came.

"hmm...sounds good, but what would i even put on it?"

"i don't know, man. it's your bucketlist for a reason." niall said, as he stared into the half-empty starbucks cup

"well can you at least help me? you're the fun and adventorous one here,"

niall rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath as he pulled out his white iphone and made a new note, typing in "louis' stupid bucketlist".

"okay, whats something you've always wanted to do?"

louis looked around, tapping his chin with is finger thoughtfully, as if someone would randomly shout out something useful.

"um, skydive?" he said after eyeing an "above the influence" poster placed on one of the cream colored walls with a smiling man jumping out of an airplane, wearing a body suit and helmet.

"thats freaking crazy, mate. you don't have the balls to do that." niall said but typed it in anyways.

"don't believe me, just watch," louis sang, mocking a song that niall had non-stop been listening to the past week.

niall shook his head and laughed, nose scrunched and mouth open in a silent laugh, "that was good, that was good."

"thank you, thank you," louis said, standing up and taking a bow.

he sat back down, still smiling smugly, and shoved niall who was still clutching his stomach, doubled over,"c'mon, it wasn't that funny, you twat. help me come up with something else!"

niall used the back of his hand to wipe away the tears that had slipped out of his eyes during his little fit of laughter, and took a deep breath,"okay, okay, fine. i'm sorry but that was too bloody good, oh my god, okay. lets see...have you, um, maybe considered learning a different language?"

louis shrugged,"eh, i dont know, maybe spanish, but that'll take too long," he thought for another minute before he straightened his back and his eyes went wide,"wait, you know what? i want to learn how to count to ten-"

niall cocked his eyebrow and stared at louis as if he had 3 eyes.

another scoff came from louis before he continued,"i wasn't done, moron. let me finish. i want to learn how to count to ten in spanish...." he trailed off for suspicion.

"go on," the slighlty bored blonde said, gesturing him to continue.

"backwards," louis finished as if it were the bravest thing to ever leave someones mouth, making an explosion with his hands.

niall glared at him for a second, then sat up in his seat, leaning his elbows on the table as he typed that in while he sarcastically said,"you daredevil, you. i'm so lucky to be friends with someone so noble and heroic, wow."

louis pouted and slumped his shoulders in defeat,"you're the one who suggested it," he said, crossing his arms.

"yeah, so its your turn," he said around his straw as he slurped the whip cream that had accumulated at the bottom.

louis bit his lip and played with the hem of his sweater as he thought, but all that he could think about was harry.

harry.