chapter 10--oMG/ zaynie

the next morning louis woke up feeling much, much, much better and less zombie like (exuse him, he's been watching the first season of "the walking dead" for the second time on his free time which he clearly had too much of).

he felt so good in fact, that he decided to go to work that day plus he had missed too many days already due to him being too hungover to even remember his name. oops, *cough*, i mean because of his allergies... yeah i know what you're thinking,"really louis, allergies??" but his boss is a very gullible, very over-weight, uptight old man, what do you expect? sure he could've come up with a better exuse but give him a break. this is the same guy who--at first when he didn't know about the popular t.v. show--asked if "the walking dead," was about zombies so he wasn't the brightest color in the crayon box but you gotta love him.

so an hour later, he was at work dressed in a coral blue tinted button down, collared dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up just below his elbows, black skinny jeans, and some light blue vans with a tribal print at the front of the shoe that louis thought was just wicked. he had styled his hair in a quick fringe which he preffered on himself anyways and started working on his task of the day which was re-stocking some new shipments they had gotten over night.

as he worked, he thought about harry and how cute he would look in each piece of clothing he had to hang up, fold, etc. his eyes widened and he flushed furiously as he picked up a pink, frilly lace thong and looked away as he threw it in the other stack full of "40% off lingerie" before he could let his imagnation wonder to just how good harry long legs would look in a thong and how snug it would fit on his cute little bum and- 

"puppies, a hairy man writing a unicycle butt naked riding down a road full of floating cows, the water bill i have to pay, nan twerking" he repeated in his head as he put up the other *cough* undergarments.

he could not get a boner over harry styles, nope. HE HAD JUST MET THIS KID AND HE'S ALREADY GETTING ALL FRISKY IN THE BONES FOR HIM.

i need jesus, louis thought as he moved on from the lingerie department and to the womens plus size area.

as he was hanging up some different colored pastel knit sweaters, his phone vibrated in his pocket which either meant an incoming text message, a youtube notification saying "dashiegames" had uploaded another video, or an e-mail from oprah saying that yes, she'd be more than happy to record one more show and have him come on so he could show millions of people the talent he was gifted in; armpit farts.

there wasn't a lot of people in the store that day--much to louis' appreciation-- and he doubted his boss would come in anytime soon so he looked both sides behind him before taking his phone out and turned it on.

it was a message from harry.

he couldn't help the small smile that settled on his face just from the feeling that "hey, harry texted you" or the way that he felt his mood brighten just a little too much.

((quick a/u: harry's text are bolded and louis' are italicized.))

 "Hey lou, did you wake up okay? Are you feeling better?"

"a lot better, yeah. thanks man ! that tea helped a lot, i think. you're truly gifted in the art of making tea."

"I've always been told I was good with my hands."

that sly ass motherfu-, louis thought before another message from harry interrupted him.

"But yeah, it's whatever. I'm glad I could help. x"