authors note- :,,,^)

so, i mean, wow. it's over. before i say anything, i never, ever, EVER, in a million years thought i'd ever get almost four thousand reads on a story, that was, like, actually written by me. it blows my mind because i'm the biggest loser you'll ever meet and seriously, thank you so fucking much. i don't know how else to say it, i wish i could tell each and everyone of you how much i appreciate it, and how much i love you, like really, really love you. hell, even if you just read it, thank you for taking time out of your life to read this, give my writing a chance. what's even crazier is that some of you don't just read, you vote, and comment and add it to your reading lists which is honestly the best feeling, especially seeing the same accounts over and over. some of you, you know who you are, have become some of the bestest friends i've ever had because of this story. and god, i just am really grateful and thankful for all of you. i'm sorry, i know i'm being emotional but it's 1 in the morning, i just ate jack in the box, and im listening to "always be together" by little mix. anyways i hope you're all safe and always okay and happy, and if you ever need anything, my pm is ALWAYS open, even if you just want to say hi, please do, i'm a wee bit shy so. anyways, thank you if you're still reading this lmao.

okay, on more, like, realistic terms, i know this story sucked. i know this story was really bad in some parts, and i understand that, and will use it to better myself. i feel like my writing grew as i wrote this story, tremendously. the first parts make me cringe and the title is absolutley awful, haha, but it's a process, a learning experience that i will use in my future books so i have this story to thank for that.

and most importantly, a huge thank you to my sunshine. all of this would be nothing without you. you ignited my passion for writing again and i will forever be grateful for you. i love you so much.

ok, bye guys. i love you. )): BE HAPPY, PLEASE BE HEALTHY, YOU'RE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND IF NO ONE HAS TOLD YOU TODAY, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.