The mafia's:path to eternal love- introduction:

Riddhima(23years) -She's an orphan.Lives in goa with her best friend sejal.They both grew up together at agnel orphanage.She works as an event organiser.

Sejal(23years)- She grew up together with riddhima at the orphanage and is her best friend.She works with ridhhima at the same company as event organiser.

Rohan(25years)- He is a teacher at St. mary high school.He is also from the same orpahnage as sejal and ridhhima,their good friend.

Kabir Sharma(29 years)- He's a mafia from goa,who hides his illegal bussines under his fish export bussines.He deals with drugs , diamonds,gold and the worst smuggles girls and children too and that's why police are hell bent to catch him.

Vansh Rai Singhania(29years)- He is also a mafia.Lives in Mumbai.But he is very much respected in society because of their family business VR enterprises.He owns restaurants,resorts,ships,hotels,pubs etc which helps him maintain a long network.His business never lets him fall under the eyes of police but he is famous in the underworld.

Ishani Rai Singhania (27 years)- Vansh's sister.Angre's wife.She is pregnant with angre's child.She a designer but currently stopped working due to pregnancy.

Angre- Vansh's right hand.He is very loyal and vansh trusts him the most.
He is ishani's husband.

Sia Rai Singhania (25 years)- Vansh's sister.She owns an event managing company.

Anupriya Rai Singhania-Vansh ,sia, ishani's step mother.

Aryan Rai Singhania- Vansh ,sia
ishani's cousion brother.Helps vansh in the family business.

Indrani Rai Singhania- Rudra Rai Singhania mother.Vansh ,sia,ishani
and aryan's dadi.

Rudra Rai Singhania- Aryan's dad.
Vansh ,sia, ishani's uncle.Helps in the business.

Canchal Rai Singhania- rudra's wife .
Aryan's mother.Vansh ,sia, ishani's
aunt.