Date ( part 31)

It was time for me to leave. We were discussing the decorations and theme about the party we are organizing in the venue so we would start working on it from tomorrow. I received Vansh's msg earlier about our dinner place. So he's coming to pick me up.

Sam- Let's go and eat something i am hungry.

R- I have to go somewhere.

Sam- Where are u going without me. You don't party at all.

R- Vansh is coming to pick me up we are going for a dinner.

I am not wanting to tell her about the dating part right now because she will shout in the middle of the road right now and I don't want to handle it right now.

I see vansh coming towards me getting out of my car.

Sam- You are going on a date.

I nod at her and run a little and reach to vansh. After seeing her face she glares at me.

A msg pings on my phone. I open and see it. She tells me that i have to give her all the details or she'll raid my apartment to which i just reply ok.

V- Why did u run in heels u will fall.

I just nodded thinking about samantha who will surely call me at night to give her the details.

Vansh opens the back door and i get inside and he comes from other side. The driver starts the car once vansh gives a nod.

V- Did something happen?

R- No...why?

V- You look pissed off.

R- Does my face give away so much.

V- Your eyes are very expressive they give away all your hidden emotions.

R- Nothing just work stuff.

Vansh's pov

I just hummed in response. I didn't want to push her further. I have decided not to ask if she is depressed which she is because after this it will make her uncomfortable with me and she could take my actions as pity because even if i was in her place i would feel the same.

The college incident didn't affected her much but ofcouse it would have hurt her a little to go through so much answering and being suspended for two weeks. And even spending a day in jail. But what more terrible can happen to make her depressed . I just have to behave and act like the way i would behave with her without any filters so she could open up to me.

We reached the restaurant which is one of the best owned by me in mumbai. Riddhima hopped out as i came out and walked with me inside. The waiter recognised me and without any saying he walked us to our table. Riddhima sat down without letting me pull the chair out for her. Does she has to catch a train or what i thought in mind rolling my eyes because of her unwelcoming attitude.

Waiter- Sir what would u like for drink

The waiter asked me giving us the menu card. I asked for a glass of wine while riddhima just asked for a cold drink.

V- You don't drink?

I asked remembering about her drugging incident.

R- I have tried it but it's not for me. Terrible things happen when i drink.

She said shrugging without meeting my eyes and looking around. She was acting impatient. Bitting her lips and clasping and unclasping her fingers.

V- Light drinker?

R- Hmm

Her attitude is terrible. Everything was good yesterday and she was comfortable with me. Though she's not all talking and chirping person but something is off her and this date is ruined and my mood too.