I like u (part 29)

Riddhima's pov

I literally ran to my room. This inspector would have really remembered me. I don't know why do i get into problems like these.

I had gone to club with my colleagues to celebrate someone's birthday and me being not a regular club person left my non-alcoholic drink after taking few sips and when i again picked it up it was drugged but i couldn't know it and then things got fucked up. I was high on drugs it was so strong i was hallucinating ,a feeling of euphoria was there. Samantha was there so she thought i was drunk so she helped me get home but after entering I don't know what got into me. I was hungry or what that i wanted to cook and in process i cut my wrist and the gas was leaking . It was the man's goodness that nothing bad happened or else i would be dead as well as the whole building.

I was admitted and had got a stich though it's faint matk now. From this time Samantha came much closer to me. Though i gave money and got rid of it but still I don't want anyone to know about my stupidity. I also have flaws and have done mistakes in my life.

But right now firstly i have to wear my lenses. Vansh got to know i wear lenses but no more people can know. And for god's sake why was he staring at me so much like he will eat me.

Mad.

It has been two days i have talked to vansh once when i was getting bored in my room. It was bit awkward for me. He didn't speak about much things other than my work. Before we could talk much samantha came into the room and after seeing vansh she was excited at first because she thought he was hot. Meeting a billionaire is not a everyday thing.

He had got his poker cold face back when she entered. He just stared at intervals. It was evident 'The great VR doesn't talk nicely with people' when he was back to his VR arrogant and cocky attitude and she was starting to get scared of him because he is a really dominating person but he behaves differently with me that's evident. But seeing Samantha's face i dragged her out. She got a call from her home to come back as it was getting late. So she expressed how bad handsome boys are and went away saying that she will bitch about him some another day.

It was evident that vansh really doesn't like talking to girls other than of his family. He also glared at the nurse who came to give him injection. I wanted to laugh but i controlled it. If it was possible he would have made male nurses to tend to him which he got the next day.

.
.
.
.
.

I was sulking in my bed and going through my gallery seeing my college photos and missing rohan . Once i had got high fever and admitted in the hospital at that time rohan stayed with me and took care of me. He's like a brother which i cherish a lot. If right now he would have been here he would be feeding me with his own hands and wouldn't let me touch my phone also.

Suddenly angre came in and in shock my phone slipped from my hand and
it went down to the floor.

Angre- Sorry

He said picking my phone and handing it to me. He stared at the picture for few seconds before passing it to me.

And he started going out.

R- Why did u come?

Angre- Oh that the bill u asked for. Though there's no need for u to pay the bill but u want it so.

He said handing me my hospital bill. I had told him that i will pay for it. I wouldn't have done it but yesterday i heard Vansh's guards talking about how their boss loves me and i love him or not it's not known to them. And all rubbish about i could be behind his money. So it's better to give a slap on their face indirectly. I just have to go and give the check to angre infront of them so they know I'm not robbing off their boss's money.