An awkward meetup (part-26)

Allen- She's hot & specially in this black dress

Bruno- U should stop your nonsense allen. Give respect to girls.

Allen- Boring! What's wrong to appreciate anyone , she's beautiful & looks hot in black so i complemeted her . It's not like I'm flirting with her or misbehaving with her.

Bruno- Don't know when u will start doing it so I'm just warning u. She's someone close to boss that's why we are guarding her.

Allen- Fine. Fine. I really liked her but seems like god has selected another pretty girl for me but i can still ask her out what if she agrees. It's her own choice to make a bf.

Bruno- Love someone's inner beauty not outer beauty.

Allen- Ok my lord! Let me ask her for a date. I'm coming in 1 min
(he starts running towards riddhima)

Angre pulls allen from walking any further. Actually he had arrived 5 mins ago & was listening to his 'going flat on his to-be-bhabhi

Allen- Sir u here?

Angre- Why u thought me to be riddhima

Allen- Who's she?

Angre- The girl who u were going to ask for a date.

Allen- (blushing hard) W........woh....i...was..

Angre- Stop it allen. You & your childish behaviour. Stay away from her she's going to be boss's wife.

Allen- What? ( He got a 440volt shock)

Bruno-(being happy) Are u serious sir? When is the wedding ?

Vansh has done a lot for his family & he would be happy in his happiness & is ready to give his life for him without any regrets.

Angre- She has not agreed yet but if the situation arrives we will have to make her agree so it will be your duty in that case so observe her carefully.

Bruno- Yess sir.

Allen- So we are stalking her & keeping her away from other men ?

Angre- No, it's for her safety & she knows it.

Though vansh has got few loyal people around him but angre is his most trusted & loyal because he had his emotional support always. It was nothing new for angre speaking of forcing riddhima to love vansh because he loves and cares for vansh like a brother. He will do whatever it takes to make vansh happy but only if vansh agrees because he won't do anything against his wish if boss wants to accept riddhima's disapproval then its fine but if he is hurt then he will make to convince him.

It's not that he himself is a angel sent by god for vansh but vansh has earned itself. Angre met vansh when vansh had come to mussoorie for some work. Vansh used to come to the gym where he was a instructor his father was too ill & he needed money for his heart surgery but the gym owner did not budge & refused to give advance salary . Vansh listening to it was ready to help angre in an instant. He helped him & he was too grateful & promised to repay him as soon as possible but vansh denied it but i was adamant. The surgery went well but later some complications happened and he died. Vansh was a person not showing emotions but would have felt surely bad now that i have understood him. He then asked me to if i wanted to work for him & i instantly agreed as he was the only ray of hope in my life that time. He earned his trust slowly while they worked together he took several bullets for him & vansh also tried to protect him & their bond grew stronger.

If someone will get to know he helped me then people will not believe because they think of him as cold and arrogant but that's just a cover up  which only his family knows.