Strange call. (part 41)

"I suppose i was supposed to come to u" I said looking at ankit infront of my apartment door.

"I came instead" He shrugs and enters inside. His manners.

He throws his shoes and sits on my bed.

So are u coming to the party or i have to drag u?" he says laying down on my bed.

" Ofcourse I'm coming"

"I wanted to ask are u bringing your pretty friend" he says winking at me.

"Samantha..hmmm.... ofcourse" I said trying to supress my grin. He grins looking at me. He doesn't know she got married and is trying to hit on her.

This will be fun.

"You agreed?.I thought u denied it few weeks ago" Yes yes because she wasn't married that time. But i didn't speak it loud. My pretty brains imagines all the scenarios that could happen when he gets to know it but not right now.

I do an evil dance in my mind.

"Riddhima i didn't want to say it but u have changed so much that i hate this new silent side of yours. But seeing u happy from few past weeks i feel like I'm getting my seher babe back." He speaks with so much thinking stammering that i feel he got to know something.

"What did u get to know?"

"Nothing" he mumbles

"Ankit"

"Rohan called me" He says sighing heavily.This took me by surprise because they had a fight because ankit slept with a girl with whom rohan had broken up a day or two day ago back then and rohan felt hurt because he considered him a friend and she had hurt him but rohan slept with her forgetting it. So he stopped talking with him and me too for dome time because i couldn't see rohan like that and talk to him like he didn't place sex before us.

He could get more girls to do that but not the one who was related to rohan even for a short time. I shouldn't judge him but he didn't had any feelings for her so he didn't have to do that.

"You two were not in talking terms..More like we all weren't talking to u for what u did. How did this happen?"

"He is past it and moreover men shouldn't ruin their friendship over a women i learned it. Even u gave me a cold shoulder" He said making a annoyed face at me.

"You were wrong i wanted to be there for rohan"

After some time i was in talking terms with rohan but rohan never talked to him. But things went array way when Ankit had problems with his father and he not wanting to beg him to let him take over the company he left his house. And he is so well that his father would get a stroke seeing his bank balance. I'm not joking he earns so well that he can throw the exact amount of money on his father's face which he spent on him until college.

His mother divorced his father when he was five and after that his mother got married to another man and his father got married to another women. They both built their new family. In short he was neglected like he was invisible.

Seeing him i feel more like myself my own father did nothing good to me. But his father is better than me atleast his father didn't abandon him. He provided him a roof until he stood on his foot. But my views are not what he think. According to him it would be better to grow in a orphanage so he didn't have to feel like a invader in his home. In short we both are pathetic but perfect in our own way.

"Don't think about your sperm donor" I actually chukled hearing that. We call our so called father 'sperm donor'.

"So what did he say to u to speak like that to me?"